Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Real Housewives of NJ- Spoilers

I do not understand why everyone on the show seems to be ganging up on Teresa. Jaqueline seems to be upset about very petty issues. I can not understand why she is upset because Teresa did not share details of her personal issues with her. Caroline always acts as if she takes the high road but is not practicing what she preaches. She totally cut Teresa off without making any attempt to resolve the situation. I think they are all jealous of Teresa. 

Re: Real Housewives of NJ- Spoilers

• The way I see it, Jacqueline is not upset that Teresa isn't sharing information with her.  Jacqueline is upset and hurt because Teresa has no problem sharing her stories with the magazines, but than gets annoyed when someone IRL askes her about it.
  • I think J is more upset b/c T is in denial of everything that is goinng on in her life.  J also seems upset that T acts like all is ok but J reads T is going through hell and J wants to know if it's true since J & T are friends. There is prob so much more to the story with C & T.  My guess is T has done some crappy stuff with Carolyn and Dina and C is prob at the end of her rope.

Go Team Everyone Else!

• yeah, jealous of T.

I mean, WHO wouldnt be jealous of someone who had to declare bankruptcy,  has a disgusting husband who has a dwi AND was arrested for trying to get a drivers license with false ID and has children that are brats?  Isnt that what we all want??

FOFL

• Teresa is annoying, however I think Jacqueline and Caroline are being petty biiitches. Caroline is so holier than thou. She drives me fuuucking insane. If the shoe was on the other foot, and Teresa approached Jac at that party, they would have crucified her for starting drama on Melissa's day.

Also, I think it's so awesome to hear that Melissa was talking to Danielle years ago. She's annoyed me with her goody goody act from day one.

One more thing... I was so fuuucking grateful we didn't have to hear about Lauren's weight issues this episode. Praise Jesus for small miracles.

Mom of 3 beautiful girls... LL, born in 2007, TLL (born 3/23/12), and TLLL (born 2/4/13) Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I don't understand why Jacqueline just can't walk away.

I got the impression that Kathy "understood" where Jacqueline was coming from but doesn't want to get involved because Teresa is family.

The best line of the night came during the previews when the therapist said not to go to Napa- he's right but its RHofNJ and there is a mandatory "drama" trip each season!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Jaqueline is my least favorite. So fake. Like, "I'm just trying to help everyone get along" but isn't AT ALL.

This whole season has been so fake and scripted i seriously cannot handle it. I watch bits and pieces each week, but that's it. Between this and RHONY & OC , I don;t know how much more of 50 year old women arguing over "who ismy BFF this week" I can take.

• I think they're "ganging up" on Teresa because Teresa is BSC and trying to talk to her like a normal person is about as useful as slamming your head into a brick wall.  I'd give up and walk away too.  The woman blames everyone else for all of her issues and can't take responsibility for anything.  She actually makes me feel sorry for Melissa, who is insanely annoying in her own right.

I loved that Melissa talked to Danielle.  Awesome.  

I also loved the lack of talking about Lauren's weight.  Leave her alone.  I'm all for "telling it like it is" but not at the expense of your kid's self esteem and mental health.  There are better ways to encourage a healthy lifestyle than to tell your kid that she'd be more attractive thinner.  (Also don't get why she's the ugly duckling.  Her brothers are not super hot.)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • image Kimbus22:

I also loved the lack of talking about Lauren's weight.  Leave her alone.  I'm all for "telling it like it is" but not at the expense of your kid's self esteem and mental health.  There are better ways to encourage a healthy lifestyle than to tell your kid that she'd be more attractive thinner.  (Also don't get why she's the ugly duckling.  Her brothers are not super hot.)

I don't understand why everyone thinks they are so hot!   Lauren is so pretty, they need to stop talking about her weight.

• image SusanH.:

yeah, jealous of T.

I mean, WHO wouldnt be jealous of someone who had to declare bankruptcy,  has a disgusting husband who has a dwi AND was arrested for trying to get a drivers license with false ID and has children that are brats?  Isnt that what we all want??

FOFL

This! Teresa is a child.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I hate to say this, but this is exactly what happened to Danielle in prior seasons. They all GANGED up on her for silly things and blew it all out of proportion.

[IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/2hgw76q.jpg[/IMG]

Come and check out my Etsy store, I'm pretty excited!

Please like my Facebook page for special promotions and giveaways!
  • image starsjaime:

I hate to say this, but this is exactly what happened to Danielle in prior seasons. They all GANGED up on her for silly things and blew it all out of proportion.

This about sums it up 

• i don't watch this show, maybe have seen 3-4 episodes so i don't know all the history but i have read some backstory online the other day b/c i watched the last episode. Theresa seems bsc to me, however with that said, from what i can tell she seems to pretty much be the show. The sil came on this show after her right? i think that is so creepy and now she is trying to launch a singer career too? she is totally trying to ride teresa's coat tails which i find totally fed up.

t's hubby seems to be such a jerk. can't imagine being married to someone like that. i actually felt bad for her b/c she does seem to be trying to support her family. She is everywhere, on magazines, tv shows etc. She is a hustler it seems.

The other women seem catty too and don't do much but *** and talk about everyone.

I saw one episode about that one housewife talking about her sons and how awesome they are and then they showed them and i wasl ike whaaattt is she talking about? They are NOT cute! Wasn't one not able to get into law school? I think i read that the other day. She seems to really build them up, while cutting her daughter down ON TV. Awful. 

Honestly i don't know why anyone buys anything from any of these women. These type of shows stress me out, lol. Just some thoughts since i just watched it the other night.

I actually came on here to see if there was anything about the real world. Watched it last night and was a bit disturbed. 

• Oh i forgot, i didn't see the episode where jacqueline ganged up on teresa but read a bit about it....and my thoughts were, why would she address stuff about her going to jail ON TV!!! The is fed up..i mean not that i agree with what teresa is doing if she is trying to work the system/committing fraud, but why on earth would a so called friend try to call you out about it in front of cameras...you would think that would be a private convo. but i guess there would be no drama that way.

i almost think these shows are scripted b/c they just don't make much sense and the people just seem full of crazy drama.

• image thetruthhurtsyo:

Teresa is annoying, however I think Jacqueline and Caroline are being petty biiitches. Caroline is so holier than thou. She drives me fuuucking insane. If the shoe was on the other foot, and Teresa approached Jac at that party, they would have crucified her for starting drama on Melissa's day.

Also, I think it's so awesome to hear that Melissa was talking to Danielle years ago. She's annoyed me with her goody goody act from day one.

One more thing... I was so fuuucking grateful we didn't have to hear about Lauren's weight issues this episode. Praise Jesus for small miracles.

Re: Danielle, yeh it seemed like the sil was talking to her before she was even on the show. which is so manipulative and nasty. man they are all fed up lol