Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

WIJFR: I've Got Your Number, by Sophie Kinsella

I think I've outgrown Sophie Kinsella.  Her female protagonists tend to be flibbertigibbets who are always doing cutesy stupid things and making goofy decisions.  It redeemed itself a bit toward the end, but I'm pretty sure this will be my last of her books.  Meh.

Re: WIJFR: I've Got Your Number, by Sophie Kinsella

• fabkfabk member
    5000 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary First Answer

I still have to read this one, I kind of felt that way about Mini-Shopaholic.

How did your last day at work go?

• Thanks for asking!  It was a little difficult.  I'm really attached to those kids, and it was hard to leave them.  The adults--some more than others.  It was a really unique place to work, and I don't think I'll ever find anything like it again.  It took a lot out of me and frequently made me crazy, but at the same time it gave me things emotionally that I didn't even know I needed. 
  • fabkfabk member
    5000 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary First Answer

I can only imagine how difficult it was! Now you are moving on to bigger and better things! I will keep my fingers crossed for you in finding a new (hopefully library) job soon!!

• Thank you!  Send lots of positive thoughts and job dust tomorrow morning at 10:30am eastern!
  • Agreed! Before I was never able to put her books down-now I have a hard time getting into them. It's sad because I used to LOVE them and look forward to them. Now I just don't bother checking them out. 
    TTC since 10/12 BFP #1-1/4/2013 EDD-9/19/2013 M/C-2/21/2013 (10 weeks, baby measured 6w5d with no heartbeat) D&C-2/26/13 Anniversary Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers imageVisit The Nest!