Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Teen Mom

So is Farrah the rudest, most disrespectufl ungrateful human being on the planet or is it just me?  I want to punch her.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Teen Mom

• She always was. 
  • MrsSRMrsSR member
    Tenth Anniversary

Yes!!

Granted, it's annoying when your parents tell you stupid things that you already know... but that's what parents do...  my mom 'reminds' me to do things allll the time... I just say, "Yeah, mom... okay mom"...not get all crazy and bitchy.

• image MrsSR:

Yes!!

Granted, it's annoying when your parents tell you stupid things that you already know... but that's what parents do...  my mom 'reminds' me to do things allll the time... I just say, "Yeah, mom... okay mom"...not get all crazy and bitchy.

Yep!

*TTC since 10/11* 
    BFP: 9/30/12, EDD: 6/15/13
    *~*Our miracle arrived on 6/13/13*~*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Please tell me why she got another  dog a puppy again after the last puppy she had was too much work to pottty train in 1 day.  Did she really think another puppy in an apartment with no yard was a good idea.

And she is so rude to her father who drove her Uhaul cross country for her. She didn't seem to even say thank you. 

Oct 2011 3 1/2 years old.
    Robert Williams Birth date 5/16/2008
  • I have a white french bulldog, I hope she is ready to vacuum, SHED!!! But it brought back memories from when my little guy was that tiny, he is 6 now....SO CUTE!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image MrsSR:

Yes!!

Yep! And she can't even call her dad "Dad".  That to me is more disrespectful than the way she talks to them!

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/2ivekut.jpg[/IMG]
  • Michael is so nice to her, for no reason.  Its almost to the point where I feel like the have an off camera agreement.  Farrah is the worst, and her parents just pretend to take it for good television.  No self respecting parents take that from thier adult child!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • image kate2904:
    image MrsSR:

Yes!!

Yep! And she can't even call her dad "Dad".  That to me is more disrespectful than the way she talks to them!

Not everyone uses dad. This is silly.  

• I am miffed she got a new puppy. "The other one was just soo hyper and wouldn't like, listen." It's a puppy, you stupid girl.

Gah. 

I can only hope she will watch these reruns in 10 years and be horrified by the way she acts. 

I think her mother is over the top overbearing when it comes to Farrah. Farrah could really distance herself from her mother, which is what I would do, but instead she keeps running back, calling her about everything. I also wonder if there isn't a lot more going on behind the scenes that the cameras aren't showing us. 

I do think her mother is 4 degrees of crazy, but Farrah isn't exactly a peach to deal with either.

My dad has moved me across the country twice and I rode with him each time, thanked him profusely, and cried when he left. Michael was being a good dad and I am appalled that Farrah acted the way she did toward him (on camera).