GP Moms

Where did everybody go?

Ok, so I totally don't have time to post anymore and I hardly ever get to lurk but I don't hardly recognize anyone anymore. Does anyone know how Mrs.T and her twin girls are? I think she was due around the same time as me in December. And I think I saw that Sam's mom is PG again?! Sorry can't remember her SN...And how about Hailey's momma? I haven't been on since around the time she went to the, I really miss everyone. If someone is bored please feel free to update on anyone you know or if you remember me from eons ago let me know how you are doing. Thanks! 
image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Where did everybody go?

• uh, yeah. mrs.T = ladygolfer. she's always here. the others only pop in occassionally and the rest lurk but only post when there's some good snark going on (which is rare anymore).
    Thanks to our wonderful RE our family is complete!
    DS #1 10.12.12
    DS #2 10.24.14

• kelnyckelnyc member
    Eighth Anniversary 10000 Comments 5 Love Its Combo Breaker

HI! I remember you!

MrsT = LadyGolfer and she still posts here (there were a bunch of name changes a while back)

Sam's mom = StefJeff and she posts here sparingly since she is KU again!

Hailey's mom = FutureMECC and she hasn't been around these parts in a long time. Most of the old regs have moved on, actually, including Mrs.Katie_love.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers 
    After 22 cycles and 4 failed IUIs, Serafina joined our family through IVF/ICSI, born 8.28.12
    Surprise! The Sequel is due 12.8.14!

• There's still plenty of awesome ladies around here ;)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Hi there!  Kel pretty much summed it up.  A lot of them just communicate via FB these days instead of coming here.
    ~~~~Carrie & Shawn~~~~December 21, 2007~~~~ image
    Our Blog!
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain." Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yep, a lot of the oldies have moved on (actually, that happened recently with most of TN thanks to a major blurp with the message boards, some previously happening places are really sad now). But there are still some of us hanging about, and a whole new crop of ladies too =)

How is your LO doing these days?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I remember you!

Kel summed it up best.  You should stick around, though Big Smile