GP Moms
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Can you freeze papa Murphy's pizzas?

They are 2 large pepperonis for $10 today.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

***Nestie Bestie w/ TheDeatons***

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Can you freeze papa Murphy's pizzas?

• I don't see why not? Maybe wrap it up in saran wrap a few more times and then in foil. I probably wouldn't leave it in the freezer for more then 1 month. Now I want pizza!!
  • Today is the day to try right?  Never seen them so cheap

• Google says ask PM to double wrap for freezing and thaw in the fridge the day of.  Score!

• Yep, we have done this a few times before. You can leave in the fridge all made up for 3 days, or freeze for up to 3 mos according to the Papa Murphy's we go to.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So funny story about Papa Murphys...

It used to be called Papa Aldo's where I lived. Right after I got my license, my mom and I were out running errands on a Saturday in the summer. We had picked up two pizzas and breadsticks but had a few more stops to make.  On the way home, I got sideswiped. When the cop came, he started yelling at me about why I was drinking and driving!!! Apparently when I rolled my window down to talk to him, he could smell all the yeast from the rising pizza and thought I had been drinking!!! I was terrified.  And I love their pizza. :-)

<div align=
  • image Meinschatz11:

So funny story about Papa Murphys...

It used to be called Papa Aldo's where I lived. Right after I got my license, my mom and I were out running errands on a Saturday in the summer. We had picked up two pizzas and breadsticks but had a few more stops to make.  On the way home, I got sideswiped. When the cop came, he started yelling at me about why I was drinking and driving!!! Apparently when I rolled my window down to talk to him, he could smell all the yeast from the rising pizza and thought I had been drinking!!! I was terrified.  And I love their pizza. :-)

1. That's pretty hysterical.

2. I have NO IDEA what Papa Murphy's is (though I've deduced it's a pizza chain, but there aren't any near me.) 

?"All I want is what I have coming to me. All I want is my fair share."
    Visit The Nest! image
    Anniversary
    GP buddy to blenderdance
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers