GP Moms

Can you freeze papa Murphy's pizzas?

They are 2 large pepperonis for $10 today.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

***Nestie Bestie w/ TheDeatons***

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Can you freeze papa Murphy's pizzas?

• I don't see why not? Maybe wrap it up in saran wrap a few more times and then in foil. I probably wouldn't leave it in the freezer for more then 1 month. Now I want pizza!!
  • Today is the day to try right?  Never seen them so cheap

• Google says ask PM to double wrap for freezing and thaw in the fridge the day of.  Score!

• Yep, we have done this a few times before. You can leave in the fridge all made up for 3 days, or freeze for up to 3 mos according to the Papa Murphy's we go to.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • So funny story about Papa Murphys...

It used to be called Papa Aldo's where I lived. Right after I got my license, my mom and I were out running errands on a Saturday in the summer. We had picked up two pizzas and breadsticks but had a few more stops to make.  On the way home, I got sideswiped. When the cop came, he started yelling at me about why I was drinking and driving!!! Apparently when I rolled my window down to talk to him, he could smell all the yeast from the rising pizza and thought I had been drinking!!! I was terrified.  And I love their pizza. :-)

<div align=
  • image Meinschatz11:

So funny story about Papa Murphys...

It used to be called Papa Aldo's where I lived. Right after I got my license, my mom and I were out running errands on a Saturday in the summer. We had picked up two pizzas and breadsticks but had a few more stops to make.  On the way home, I got sideswiped. When the cop came, he started yelling at me about why I was drinking and driving!!! Apparently when I rolled my window down to talk to him, he could smell all the yeast from the rising pizza and thought I had been drinking!!! I was terrified.  And I love their pizza. :-)

1. That's pretty hysterical.

2. I have NO IDEA what Papa Murphy's is (though I've deduced it's a pizza chain, but there aren't any near me.) 

?"All I want is what I have coming to me. All I want is my fair share."
    Visit The Nest! image
    Anniversary
    GP buddy to blenderdance
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers