Getting Pregnant

V8 Fusion - do I count this in ww?

I know most fruits and veggies are 0 points, but I'm not sure about juiced and just remembered that I had a 12 oz. bottle with breakfast. According to the calculator it would be five points. I'm going to feel starving tonight, because I just added in all of my earlier snacking and only have 6 points left if I have to count this...
June GP Siggy Challenge!
~*TTC Chearleader for gatorwife*~
Anniversary

TTA Until At Least 8/2013
Dx PCOS 6/2012
TTC Plan: Lose 65 lbs. to try to improve symptoms

Re: V8 Fusion - do I count this in ww?

• Yes you count juice.  Don't beat yourself up . . .there are the weekly points you can dip into until you get better foods in the house.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." "Who doesn't LOVE candy?" Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Yep. Count everything. You will soon find those low pint snacks. It was very eye opening for me at the beginning. You don't think you ate eating too much, but it all adds up. That's why I think weight watchers is so great. It helps you develop better eating habits. I'd much rather grab an apple than a 100 calorie pack of cookies. 

IVF #1: August 2012 Lupron Protocol: BFN
    IVF #2: Coming Soon!

• Thanks, ladies. This is definitely an eye opener already...I can't believe I ate 31 points before 3 pm and didn't even realize it.
    June GP Siggy Challenge!
    ~*TTC Chearleader for gatorwife*~
    Anniversary

TTA Until At Least 8/2013
    Dx PCOS 6/2012
    TTC Plan: Lose 65 lbs. to try to improve symptoms