Getting Pregnant

What's everyone doing today?

Good morning! I just woke up about a half an hour ago and it was heaven. DH and I are just going to hang out for a bit and tonight we're hitting up a local bar for some live music and drinks with friends. 
imageimage

Re: What's everyone doing today?

• Morning! I have made a coffee cake and brownies. I am working on pasta salad and then lasagna. I am also trying to decide if I want to make more cookies. I made really yummy funfetti/chocolate chip cookies yesterday. Then I need to pack and then it is date night.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sooo..what's your address??? ;) All of that sounds so good!
    imageimage
  • MRadsMRads
    5000 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    What I planned to do was to go with dh to get his hair cut and then we were going to go to breakfast and run some errands. What I am doing is sitting in a car with dh, mil and her four dogs to get the dogs their rabies shots. They are not well behaved dogs, they keep crying and mil thinks she just saw a flea on one of her dogs. If we bring fleas home I will be livid. Dh owes me big today.
    B Born 6.27.13
  • Just watched my SIL run the Baltimore 10 miler. She did awesome at 1:41:11!!! She was hoping to be under 2 hrs. Today is our last day in Baltimore :( but on to the StL gtg!
    In a small gang with my Nestie Besties! TTC buddies with Cinco & SBSP

March GP Siggy Challenge: GLTB Pride
  • Getting ready to go get my God kids, and by getting 'ready' I'm telling my self to get off the nest :) I drank too many girly drinks last night, I feel like crap. I think I have a sugar hangover.

We're going to swim and hang out. My DH is building a trellis (sp?) in the backyard and asked me to help paint... we live across the street from a park and I asked if they can play while I paint in the driveway (it's all open and the playground is close to us) he said "Malia is 3 and Eli is 5, no.. you can't watch them from across the street". In that moment I had to question my ability to parent. :(

TTC 10/2010 DX with PCOS 01/2012 Metformin 05/12. Clomid 07/12 50mg- Bust,no response. 8/12 100mg 0 on CD20=BFP. 9/24-56 9/26-125 10/1-2100 B/G Twins, EDD 05/2013 "It's funny they give you a drug to help get you pregnant, but it makes me not want to have sex with you" -DH. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Working, and then going out with coworkers. 

*TTC since 10/11* 
    BFP: 9/30/12, EDD: 6/15/13
    *~*Our miracle arrived on 6/13/13*~*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Going to get my hair done today! Then grocery shopping. And we might have some people over for a cookout.
  • Going to the beach! Got a late start since I was up till 3am - but should be fun!
    My Chart

~GP BFF carcrashheart~

"2012 held such promise....then it sucked." ~Deats

• NOOOOOOOOOTHING!

Jimothy is at work until probably 6-7 tonight. I have done the dishes and am working on some laundry.

IVF #1: August 2012 Lupron Protocol: BFN
    IVF #2: Coming Soon!

• image NieceyK:
    Going to the beach! Got a late start since I was up till 3am - but should be fun!

nice! 

TTC 10/2010 DX with PCOS 01/2012 Metformin 05/12. Clomid 07/12 50mg- Bust,no response. 8/12 100mg 0 on CD20=BFP. 9/24-56 9/26-125 10/1-2100 B/G Twins, EDD 05/2013 "It's funny they give you a drug to help get you pregnant, but it makes me not want to have sex with you" -DH. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Let's see.  So far today, I've had sex and gotten up.  I need to take a shower and get dressed so we can grab a bite of food and go to a show at 1:00.  We have tickets to see Memphis at the Kennedy Center.  I think we are going shooting this afternoon/evening.
    My Life in D.C.
    The Daily Nugget

mom and me
    Cycle 12, IUI #1 - 33m post wash 10/15/10 = BFN
    Cycle 13, IUI #2 - 15m post wash 11/16/10 = BFP, missed m/c, D&C 1/3/11
    Cycle 15 - 18, IUI #3-6 = BFN
    Cycle 20, IUI #7 = BFP!, missed m/c 9/14, D&C
    DE-IVF Aug. 2012: ER 8/30 11R, 7M, 4F; ET 9/4 returned 2
    Beta 9/18 #1-820, #2-1699, #3-7124
    10/1 1st u/s measuring right on track, 125 bpm

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image DH&LS06:
    Sooo..what's your address??? ;) All of that sounds so good!

Kentucky the north part lol.

We are going on vacation in a condo with a bunch of other people for a week so I wanted to have food. Then my mom is having Father's Day lunch so I am making the pasta salad thanks to the recommendations of these lovely ladies.  My grandma gets the lasagna bc she is having two of her nieces and their 3 kids for a week and I won't be here for the first part so I am trying to help out a bit.

• We're heading to a local park to have a picnic with some friends, then just resting on our couch
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• i just got back from a long walk with the dog. we might escape to the movies since our ac is broken.
    Anniversary

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • image NotMrsSmith11:
    i just got back from a long walk with the dog. we might escape to the movies since our ac is broken.

Oh no. Hope you can get it fixed soon. 

• lb1117lb1117
    5000 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary Combo Breaker

I thought a makeup piano lesson this morning, now I am making cards for various birthdays and fathers day. After I am making pasta salad for our church potluck tomorrow then heading to the states for my cousins 9th birthday party. 

On the way I am going to stop at target to get a gift card for her and a few fathers day gifts. 

Congrats to my TTC buddy Madeline! Cheering for all the strong 3T ladies! 

TTC since March 2012; DX: PCOS 4/2013 
    BFP 7/6/2013; EDD 3/6/2014 
    Diagnosed with Pre-E: 2/15/201
    Emergency induction: 2/16/2014
    Baby E born: 2/16/2014 at 12:56pm. 5lb 15oz

• LexiMSLexiMS
    Ancient Membership 2500 Comments Combo Breaker
    I went and got a mani and pedi and brow wax this morning, then I picked up pizza for lunch at DH's request.  Going to eat in a little, then do schoolwork and/or nap.  Tonight we have a birthday party for dh's friend and will probably eat out before then.  Dh says he is going to do yard work, we'll see...haha

TTC since Feb 2012
    Diagnosed with PCOS and anovulation
    2 round clomid 1 round femara--no response
    1st round injectables/IUI 1/31---BFP! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Zero plans, and I'm so excited about it.  I didn't hurry to get out of bed, had breakfast and then got my eyebrows and my brazilian done.  I had a pb&fluff sandwich for lunch while DH and I watched something about babies on the National Geographic Channel on netflix.

Poor puppy is bored out of her gourd, so I'll probably take her on a stroll here in a little bit.

<3 <3 "You know my name, not my story.
    You've heard what I've done, not what I've been through.
    If you were in my shoes, you'd fall the first step." <3 <3