Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

To those with Hulu

I'm trying to cut our household costs, and I was thinking about getting Hulu instead of continuing service with our satellite provider..

But I was wondering, does Hulu air complete episodes of American Horror Story? I seached online but couldn't find anything but excerpts. Thanks!

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: To those with Hulu

• Yes they do but if I remember correctly, its delayed 4 days or a week. Its been a while since its aired. 
    [url=http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thenest.com/tickers/tt104349.aspx[/img][/url]
  • I just checked on hulu and when you go to the American Horror Story page and it tells me this: This show is available at fxnetworks.com.  Selecting this show opens a new browser window....  I clicked on it and takes you right to the episodes section for FX.  From what I can see all the episodes are there to watch.

We recently did away with our satellite provider because it was just outrageous - almost $80 a month for locals and basic, no HD and only one receiver box.  We rely on Hulu+ to watch current shows and Netflix Instant Streaming to catch up on shows from the past few years. $80 vs. $15ish a month.  Only thing we don't get is sports, weather and news - but that is online.