Trash to Treasure
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

FOR SALE: Maggie Sottero Rhianna Royale Wedding Dress Size 4

I am selling my beautiful original Maggie Sottero Rhianna Royale Wedding dress in light gold with champagne accents. It is a gorgeous dress with so much detail. The dress is a size 4 with a corset back, so it can fit sizes 2-6 with no problem. The dress was not altered at all. There is a one point overbustle. The dress also has a strap that I had made out of the flowers...the dress is not sold in stores with the strap, it was an extra detail that I really wanted to add to the dress. I also have a hairpiece that matches the dress made from the extra flowers from the dress order that I am willing to include with the dress. Please message me for more details and pictures.

Re: FOR SALE: Maggie Sottero Rhianna Royale Wedding Dress Size 4