Nest Book Club
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

**brittk0486**

We talked a bit ago about that chair you bought for work.  How is that working out?  Are you getting relief?

My back is starting to really bother me, and I'm wondering if it's time for intervention!

How are you feeling otherwise?

116 books in 2016

my read shelf:
Lauren (SnShne322)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
Wes: 10/8/2012

Re: **brittk0486**

• Yes, it's actually really helped my achy back and now my hips as well. I think because it takes pressure off and makes me sit up straight.

It did take a while to get used to and almost made me more achy there for the first couple of weeks and my butt was sore from sitting on a different type of thing, but it helped splitting my days with a regular chair and that.

Two cons that bother me are when I'm wearing heels or anything other than flats it puts me at an odd angle and I have to take my shoes off so my feet can remain at a 90 degree angle. The one I got isn't height adjustable, which would help that.

The second con is that you have to get the ball inflated just enough for it to feel right. I had to play around with it for a little bit and increase the air and let some out.

Hopefully that helps! Otherwise, I'm feeling pretty good - just tired again and out of breath very easily. I'm trying not to complain about little aches and such since I know it could be so much worse.

How are you feeling? Had any more ultrasounds?

Brittany (brittk0486)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• I wish there was some place I could check out the chair!  It must do great things for posture and just the added bonus of helping pregnant women!

I'm feeling pretty good!  Backaches are the worst thing, but it's obviously bearable.  It's cutting into my reading time though since I can't stay comfortable!

I have another ultrasound on the 6th. I'm so excited to see him again!

116 books in 2016

my read shelf:
    Lauren (SnShne322)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wes: 10/8/2012

• **butting in**

My exercise ball saved me and my back.  I wish I could have taken it with me everywhere!

Britt, I know you're not that far behind me but my backache has gone away the last few weeks (so SnShne, there's hope!).  Even if I'm on my feet for a long time, it doesn't bother me.  Unfortunately, the pain has moved - it feels like my ribs are being torn apart.  I would go back to the backache any day!

Hoping you girls find some relief!

Books read in 2009: 112
    Books read in 2010: 153
    Books read in 2011: 160
    Books read in 2012: 134
    Books read in 2013: 110
    Books read in 2014: 151
    Books read in 2015: 153
    Books read in 2016: 31

Leah (packfan20)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Lilypie - (Bh7p)

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/1zWJm6.png
    <a href="//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/" style="height: 20px; width: 40px; position: absolute; opacity: 0.85; z-index: 8675309; display: none; cursor: pointer; border: medi