Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Men In Black III

Anyone see it?  I loved it and thought the young Agent K did great. 

*TTC since 10/11* 
BFP: 9/30/12, EDD: 6/15/13
*~*Our miracle arrived on 6/13/13*~*
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Men In Black III

• We saw it today and really liked it. I was kind of surprised I liked it as much as I did because I wasn't a big fan of the second one.

Josh Brolin was awesome as young K and his Tommy Lee Jones impersonation was spot on.

• We saw it today as well and it was pretty good :) The ending was more touching than I thought an MIB movie would be.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loved it! Thought it was true to the MIB legacy and I also thought young K did a great job.
  • Unlike most of you, I'd give it a C+, B- at best.

I realize that certain things from the "franchise" couldn't be replaced or continued like Zed or Frank (in MIB2 did Frank die?), but I didn't think they kept enough of the "fun" from the first two.  Those little alien dudes and the Tony Shalub character weren't in this one enough.  It just felt like it was missing something, mostly a lot of the comedy.

However, I did think Josh Brolin did a great job as K.

• image sunnytrin62:
    We saw it today as well and it was pretty good :) The ending was more touching than I thought an MIB movie would be.

it was really great :) 

• I haven't seen it yet, but I've heard some great things! I'm really happy to hear you liked it! I can't wait to see it and Mr. Smith :)
  • I am entertainment lover specially for watching movies, watched so many but Man in black 3 is mine favorite of all that i have watched so far. I watched it first day first show with my friends, enjoyed it a lot.

• We enjoyed it To-The-Max! Each of the 3 movies has been different enough in concept storyline that they happily stand alone, or hang out together as humorous, serious, scifi fantasy with a bit of love interest too. What a paradoxical monster mash of fun, folks. And the subtle one-liners; gotta get the DVD ASAP & rewatch. It's a sad person indeed who can't/won't/didn't get the mostest out of this brilliant entertainment time machine MIB III. Thanks to all who did the hard yards to bring Will, Tommy, Josh, Emma, Jemaine to our Sunshine Coast big screen!