Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

what to expect when you're expecting

Went to see it last night.  It was cute.  Few parts were sad, but overall I think it was pretty good.

Re: what to expect when you're expecting

• Good.  I really want to see it.

*TTC since 10/11* 
    BFP: 9/30/12, EDD: 6/15/13
    *~*Our miracle arrived on 6/13/13*~*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Glad :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic PersonalMilestone

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Kelly has read 5 books toward her goal of 100 books.
    hide
  • i wasn't all that impressed. maybe my expectations were too high after hearing rave reviews. i mean, it was fine, but it could have waited for dvd.
    Thanks to our wonderful RE our family is complete!
    DS #1 10.12.12
    DS #2 10.24.14

• I guess I am in the minority here, my husband and I were very underwhelmed.
  • It sucked. I mean, I hope when I get pregnant I look like Jennifer Lopez/Cameron Diaz/Elizabeth Banks. Ask a true friend about pregnancy. Or a cousin. Or a sister. This movie was idiotic at best.
  • I loved it!  I thought some parts were hysterical, especially the little boy in the dads group...he cracked me up!!
  • It wasn't as funny as I had hoped but I definitely enjoyed it and I would go see it again!

I cried. Twice. Okay, maybe 3 times. 

• I also thought Cameron Diaz was horribly cast.
  • image fl4lovers:
    It sucked. I mean, I hope when I get pregnant I look like Jennifer Lopez/Cameron Diaz/Elizabeth Banks. Ask a true friend about pregnancy. Or a cousin. Or a sister. This movie was idiotic at best.

except that jennifer lopez wasn't pregnant in the movie.....

but yes, most of the pregnancy story lines were idiotic, though the one couple was a bit more realistic.

Thanks to our wonderful RE our family is complete!
    DS #1 10.12.12
    DS #2 10.24.14

• image carcrashheart:
    i wasn't all that impressed. maybe my expectations were too high after hearing rave reviews. i mean, it was fine, but it could have waited for dvd.

I completely agree. I also just couldn't really get into any of the characters. I didn't really like it that much. The concept was cute, but the movie itself, not so much.

I'm here a lot, you just don't see me cuz I can't post from my phone :) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers