Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Going to miss House!!!

I love "House" and I'm sad to see it go! Anyone watching the finale tonight?
Daisy & Picabo <3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic    

Proud Newbie Gardener :)

Re: Going to miss House!!!

• I haven't watched at all this season, but am watching tonight. Of course I'm so confused since I haven't watched it in so long.....
  • Just watched the finale...so good! I'll miss it too!

TTC #1 Since October 2012
    DX PCOS May 2013
    Clomid 50-150mg- No Response
    Moved to RE October 2013
    Nov. 2013: IUI #1 Letrozole + Ovidrel = BFN
    Dec. 2013: IUI #2 Letrozole + Ovidrel= BFP on 1/8/2014 !! EDD 9/22/2014
    Beta #1 (12 dpo): HCG 27, Progesterone 15 (starting on supplements)
    Beta #2 (15 dpo): HCG 297, Progesterone 29
    Beta #3 (17 dpo): HCG 667, Progesterone 34
    1st Ultrasound 1/28 (6 weeks + 1) Baby measuring exactly as it should, HB 118!
    2nd Ultrasound 2/5 Baby measuring 7w4d, HB 133. Everything looks perfect!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I really liked how they ended it. It was very fitting.
  • KaiterzKaiterz member
    Eighth Anniversary 1000 Comments Combo Breaker

image Aerorea:
    I really liked how they ended it. It was very fitting.

I agree. I didn't like the ending before the ending (if you know what I mean). I think it's the 1st finale I'm satisfied with in a long time.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I made the joke his last patient should have had lupus...since it was never lupus
    Whether or not you find your own way, you're bound to find some way. If you happen to find my way, please return it, as it was lost years ago. I imagine by now it's quite rusty.”
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• i thought the first 40 minutes kind of dragged and i was feeling meh over it, but the last 20 minutes certainly made up for it. it wasn't how i expected them to wrap up the final episode, but it definitely worked and i think i like what they did far better. i am far more sad about it being over than i should be!
    Thanks to our wonderful RE our family is complete!
    DS #1 10.12.12
    DS #2 10.24.14

• I liked how it ended but I also wanted this one to end w/a really interesting, crazy medical case...oh well! Still satisfying.
    Daisy & Picabo <3

Proud Newbie Gardener :)