Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

RHONJ Spoilers 5/20/12

Gia's a spolied brat. Wow.

The Teresa/Joe fight is so dumb. You guys are like, 40. Get over it. Teresa needs to realize that Joe has a life and cannot "be there" for her 24/7. And Joe needs to stop trying to "work things out".

Richie is a huge dork.

Re: RHONJ Spoilers 5/20/12

• Teresa and her husband are disguisting.  The way he talks to her, and than she defends him, 'oh thats how my husband is.'  That is not normal!  

• image fl4lovers:

Gia's a spolied brat. Wow.

The Teresa/Joe fight is so dumb. You guys are like, 40. Get over it. Teresa needs to realize that Joe has a life and cannot "be there" for her 24/7. And Joe needs to stop trying to "work things out".

Richie is a huge dork.

I had a hard time watching Jac and Caroline gang up on Gia like that. 

• I totally agree.  Jac and Caroline were mocking Gia.  

Teresa's Joe is abusive, self destructive and toxic

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers So far we've done: Clomid Challenge/HSG/SA 1 Unmedicated IUI 2 Clomid IUIs 2 Femara IUIs 1 injectable IUI -2nd Femara IUI resulted in a CP (Beta was 16) -Another CP in May. (Beta 19 Prog 13) -Ectopic Pg - (Beta 27, 67, 430, 850) - methotrexate shot & biopsy -Forced 3 month Break 1/4/10 - Uterine septum removed by Hysteroscopy 1/18/10 - Told I have inflammation in uterus. 6 weeks of antibiotics. 2/27/10 - Another confirmed ectopic. 2 shots of methotrexate after an ER visit. Currently doing acupuncture and trying to lose weight. TTC since 3/07 -
  • I see a divorce ahead for Teresa & Joe.  He is horrible.  And while I don't like how Caroline & Jacqueline handled Gia, she is obviously very troubled and sensitive and behaves like a brat.  I feel bad for her.  She needs help.
  • Dont worry Gia the prize was a big ball of cheese.
  • Joe Giudice is an utter ahole. I've always thought it and nothing I've ever seen makes me think otherwise. Awesome examples of how to behave, how to treat others, and how to allow yourself to be treated, Joe and Teresa. They're all doomed to dysfunctional relationships if that's their shining example of a loving and respectful partnership. 

Gia totally overreacted and behaved like an utter brat. She's also 10, and I think a lot of that overreaction is characteristic of the age. Not that it's okay or excuses the behavior, but I kind of get it. I also think Jacqueline and Caroline handled it poorly and totally get where Teresa was coming from. I can't stand when others try to parent my kid (aside from child care/baby sitting-type situations).

ed + dani 10.31.08 | miranda 04.10.07 | liam 09.06.12
    [IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/2jezlp3.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/2rx75vm.jpg[/IMG]
  • image LoveLossHopeRepeat:

Joe Giudice is an utter ahole. I've always thought it and nothing I've ever seen makes me think otherwise. Awesome examples of how to behave, how to treat others, and how to allow yourself to be treated, Joe and Teresa. They're all doomed to dysfunctional relationships if that's their shining example of a loving and respectful partnership. 

Gia totally overreacted and behaved like an utter brat. She's also 10, and I think a lot of that overreaction is characteristic of the age. Not that it's okay or excuses the behavior, but I kind of get it. I also think Jacqueline and Caroline handled it poorly and totally get where Teresa was coming from. I can't stand when others try to parent my kid (aside from child care/baby sitting-type situations).

This exactly. Caroline in particular was trying to make this situation about the troubled home Gia is being raised in and how "angry" she is...in reality I see many 10 year olds act like that, particularly when provoked like Jac and Caroline were doing. I felt in this particular episode, Caroline was really reaching trying to find faults with Teresa and her family.

...but Caroline has also been bugging me this season. She seems so self righteous!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     Visit The Nest!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I see everyone's point about Caroline and Jaqueline with Gia.....they were prolonging the problem.....

It REALLY bothered me that Teresa was brining Gia bra shopping at 10. May be i developed later, but Gia is WAY to grown up for her age.

Teresa and her husband Joe will def. get divorced. That will play out next season.

T and her brother Joe's fight really annoys me.....seems like 2 grown ups would be able to understand that the other one can't "always be there for me," as they have spouses and kids of their own.

• Mel5983Mel5983 member
    I do agree that Gia was very disrespectful. I feel like the show is now trying to attack Teresa's parenting skills. Since Danielle has left, I think they are trying to turn Teresa into the villain. With that said, there is no way I would allow my daughter t EVER act like that in public or yell at adults. Gia would have been sitting in the car with a sore behind!
  • My suspicion is that Caroline turned her back on Tre ever since she allegedly got her sons in trouble with the po po  (but that never aired, not sure if there is footage) so Caroline has to justify her hatred with other stuff like the lame comments in the cookbook. 

I have always liked Gia and I hope she makes it thru this experience ok.   

• image fl4lovers:

Teresa and her husband Joe will def. get divorced. That will play out next season.

Do you know that for sure, or is that your opinion?  I hope she leaves him. 

• See, I feel like I'm one of the very few people who doesn't really think Caroline or Jacqueline are at fault in the Gia situation. That girl was acting terribly disrespectful and bratty. I think that Jacqueline reading the book was unnecessary, but from the way Lauren made it sound during her tirade, Gia throwing temper tantrums is a repeating issue.

And I'm sorry, but there's only so much editing the show can do to make Teresa look like the villain. She straight up told Jacqueline that she's not even really having a good time and would rather be down at the shore. I'm all for honesty, but if you didn't want to be there, then don't go. Who says something like that to a close friend? And then she just keeps saying she's being a "team player". What exactly does that mean? I kind of took it to mean that Bravo required her to be at the field day for the drama of it.

I don't know what's up with Teresa anymore. She used to be my favorite, but she's completely unreasonable. She gets caught telling lies, anytime anyone confronts her she sputters and stammers and backpedals her way out of it or completely changes the subject.

I agree with the PP who said that Caroline is very self righteous this season, but she made an enormously valid point. When she said that by Teresa hugging and comforting Gia after acting like a total brat she was sending her a message that "No matter how badly you behave, if you feel hurt, they're wrong", she was 100% right, IMO. That is exactly how Teresa operates. She feels like she's the victim constantly and she relays this to her kids. I think it's sad.

Also, Juicy Joe is an a-hole.
    Peggy
  • image HoneyBee973:
    image fl4lovers:

Do you know that for sure, or is that your opinion?  I hope she leaves him. 

Just my prediction, but I did not read it anywhere or anything :)