Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

just a minute, army wives....

so i have to wait until june 24th for the next one?!?! wth is this

Re: just a minute, army wives....

• Eh... I was about to come  update about Army Wives in general.. it just isn't doing it for me these days. A lot of random drama it seems like... But.. I am just now about to finish the end of tonight's episode, so maybe it will surprise me! Haha
    [IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/vd0nkg.jpg[/IMG]
  • Well... my words came back to bite me in the butt.... it definitely surprised me! Now I'm all curious for the next episode to come! Although, I believe CJ will be ok.
    [IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/vd0nkg.jpg[/IMG]
  • Nova726Nova726 member
    Tenth Anniversary 5000 Comments 100 Love Its First Answer
    I still have a few episodes on my DVR that I haven't watched. I'm not ready to delete them yet I really have no desire to watch them either.
     Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
  • I just watched Sunday's episode online. Why do they do this waiting crap! Gesh!! I think CJ will be okay.

And David's bio dad really pissed me off. Grr... Good job momma bear Joan!!

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
    imageimage
  • I don't care for the new wives. I wish Pamela would've just stayed on the show.