Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

16 and Pregnant: Hope 5/8 Spoilers

I am glad that her boyfriend Ben really stepped up and is a good dad to little Tristan. I was worried that when she mentioned they had broken up when he found out she was pregnant, that he would not be a good dad..He seems like he genuinely wants to make their relationship work and the same with him being a good father to his son. I wonder if Hope will go back to college? I hope she can find a balance if she is able to. But maybe down the road she will be able to. They both genuinely seem like good parents!!

Re: 16 and Pregnant: Hope 5/8 Spoilers

• Me too.  I have to admit that I kept waiting for him to start acting an a#$ but he really stepped up and seemed incredibly supportive of her. It was actually pretty refreshing to see. I hope they continue to make it work.
  • I really thought he would say one thing and do another after he came back into the picture. Glad to see that he stepped up to be a dad.
    Me (33)& DX: DOR, FSH-20.3; DH(28):SA=normal 8/11 HSG= clear!
    IUI #1 10/12/11 (Bravelle + HCG + Prometrium & acupuncture) = 10/26 BFP! Beta #1=250, Beta #2= 615. 1st u/s 11/8. image Visit The Nest! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was surprised he stepped up but I wonder how long their relationship will last for. They weren't dating when they had sex...

Also BLUE EYESHADOW!

And what kind of mother - no matter how broke you are - let's her 17 year old daughter move in with a boy she's never met who ignored the mother of his baby for several months? An hour away? Really?