Entertainment

Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding (possible spoilers)

I haven't gotten a chance to watch yet but came over here to see what you all have to say.  How was it??
Holiday Card 2011
The Baloney Bug, A Blog

Re: Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding (possible spoilers)

• i haven't seen it either, but I dvr'd it to watch this weekend.

• image MrsD2006:

i haven't seen it either, but I dvr'd it to watch this weekend.

this

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I watched it last night. There were actually 2 episodes on back to back.

Kim and her stylist, Shun, went to NYC with her daughters to get a 2nd dress for the wedding. They also celebrated Arielles (younger daughters) birthday at Serendipity.

Kim cried when she had to leave KJ over night, so sweet.

Colin Cowie is her wedding planner. He told her to budget 7 figures for her wedding! Whoa! She was thinking like 500k or 600k.

We got to meet Kims BFF Jen. She is really nice.

• I thought it was great to see Kim in a different light other than RHOA. Um...could there be a little bit more Kroy camera time? He is so my favorite. :o) (followed by baby KJ!!)
    image Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Blog:image
  • I thought is was pretty good. Kroy and Kim are very in love which is great to see. KJ is so cute! I liked it and will watch it again.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I watched two episodes last night. Their baby, KJ, so so freaking cute I cannot stand it! Love him. And love seeing Kim being a good mother to him and so sweet with Kroy. It's interesting how different she seems.

Her mother is a trip. And so tiny!!

• Has Kim's mother been ill? She is so painfully thin, it is hard for me to look at her.

Love that little KJ looks just like his Daddy.

Has Kim had problems in the past with Kroy's parents?  

• image Prulove:

Has Kim's mother been ill? She is so painfully thin, it is hard for me to look at her.

i wondered the same thing! she looked seriously anorexic or something.

i loved the show, i think kim and kroy are adorable, i think her daughters seem fairly well-adjusted, and KJ is too cute for words!!

• image Prulove:

Has Kim's mother been ill? She is so painfully thin, it is hard for me to look at her.

Even my husband (who was forced to watch a few seconds while walking through the living room) said the same thing. Scary. I only saw the first episode, tv got taken over before the second one came on. I'll keep watching though. I need to see her real hair. And she went to my high school so I have a sick fascination.