Relationships

Lanie -- YGPM

ABCD NFT.
"That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton

Re: Lanie -- YGPM

• There's another Lanie on this board?! Awesome. Hi!

Is your name short for something? Mine is.  

• Yes we have three Lanies on this board. One is short for Genevieve, one is short for Charlotte, and one is short for Heather. 

Book Review Blog

If I were a man (or fitty) I'd totally call my penis THE WIZARD - HappyTummy
  • image lanyac:

There's another Lanie on this board?! Awesome. Hi!

You're not actually on this board.  You only think you are.

• image modb1rd:
    Yes we have three Lanies on this board. One is short for Genevieve, one is short for Charlotte, and one is short for Heather. 

That... makes no sense. My name is Shalane... which is why my nickname is Lanie. Lol.  

• image lanyac:

image modb1rd:
    Yes we have three Lanies on this board. One is short for Genevieve, one is short for Charlotte, and one is short for Heather. 

That... makes no sense. My name is Shalane... which is why my nickname is Lanie. Lol.  

If Jack can be short for John, why can't Lanie be short for Heather?

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.
  • Shalane?  Is that Irish or hillbilly?  Because if it's Irish, it's kinda pretty.
    3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • NO I will NOT go out with you Cali. How many times do you get shot down before you realize I'm out of your league? ::tosses hair::

PM back!

image Josephine is 4.
  • image lanie30:

NO I will NOT go out with you Cali. How many times do you get shot down before you realize I'm out of your league? ::tosses hair::

PM back!

Perhaps the boobie picture I just PM'd you will make you change your mind.  They're both pointing in the same direction for once.

• image GroomzMcFinehiney:
    Shalane?  Is that Irish or hillbilly?  Because if it's Irish, it's kinda pretty.

Lol. I am neither Irish nor hillbilly. It was the real name of an actress on Dallas. My mom was infertile but really liked the name. When she adopted me, she changed my name to Shalane!  

• Okay, who did she play on Dallas?  That will completely determine whether I like you or not. 
    3 out of 4 dead babies agree! pepsi is better than coke! - EdithBouvierBeale
    Lordy. Grow some balls and stop lurking. It's like stealing from the internet. Jesuschrist. -- AudreyHorne
    I hate love and marriage. I got married so I could destroy these things from the inside. - NoisyPenguin
    It's a good thing my circle of trust is as giant as my vagina. That only leaves a couple people out. - Cali
  • image lanyac:

image GroomzMcFinehiney:
    Shalane?  Is that Irish or hillbilly?  Because if it's Irish, it's kinda pretty.

Lol. I am neither Irish nor hillbilly. It was the real name of an actress on Dallas. My mom was infertile but really liked the name. When she adopted me, she changed my name to Shalane!  

You're awesome.  
  • image GroomzMcFinehiney:
    Okay, who did she play on Dallas?  That will completely determine whether I like you or not. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shalane_McCall ;

• image salimoo:
    image lanyac:

image modb1rd:

If Jack can be short for John, why can't Lanie be short for Heather?

How is Jack short for John?! 

• What did your name used to be?

• True story my name was changed at adoption but not really. So it went from Laney to Lanie for example.