Getting Pregnant
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Thanks 3T-NSA!

Thank you so much for the beautiful card!  I still can't wrap my mind around being a "mom-to-be", but what the card said and what you wrote was so lovely it made me cry (in a good way).  Thank you, again!

P.S.  Also, thank you again for the IC - it was the first one I used to test!

imageimage

Me = 42, DH = 46

7/10 Married and Began TTC

4/11 Referred to RE

5/11 Testing: TSH normal, AMH 0.22, FSH 14.6 = dx DOR; SA count 48 ml, 58% motil, normal morph

5/11 HSG showed tubes clear, suspected uterine polyp; SHG confirmed; surgery to remove polyp

6/11 & 7/11 Annovulatory cycle & Elevated estrogen level cycle delays start of injectible IUI

9/16/11 FSH up to 15.6, Follistim+Ovidrel+IUI=BFP (9/30) CP (10/3)

10-12/11 IUI's 2&3=BFN's, RE says IVF with OE not an option

3/2012 Moving on to DE-IVF, 3/21 D-ER-42R, 32M, 29F, 3/26 ET of 2 B+ blasts

4/5 Beta #1 = 477! 4/9 Beta #2 = 1777!! 4/25 u/s shows one little heartbeat! EDD 12/12/12

PAIF/SAIF Welcome

Lilypie First Birthday tickers