Relationships
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

can I declare May- BYH2Re Month?

I need some inspiration and also some motivation to make a decision on some goddamn throw pillows.

Re: can I declare May- BYH2Re Month?

• Yes! Maybe I'll be unpacked by then!
    I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy
  • Can we do late May?  There's a better chance of my basement being finished then.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • its alllll mouth.  So we dont blow are load at once.
  • I like it, I like it. 
  • mouth, month...you got me.

• Exp just blew her load on....nevermind. 

Okay, May can also be the month you guys help me figure out some nursery ***.  Cause I'm at a loss.   

• image ChristinS:

Okay, May can also be the month you guys help me figure out some nursery ***.  Cause I'm at a loss.   

This does not have me squeeing in excitement.  Not one bit.

• I'll happily show off our new master suite again. 
  • Christin, this is my favorite nursery right now. I love it.

I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy
  • image wingedbride:
    I'll happily show off our new master suite again. 

Please do.  I want to drool all over the pictures again.

• Wonderful. I nevered AW'd the nursery and were redoing the living room now. 
    DSC_0768
    Claire Elizabeth 12/31/2011
    Married Bio
  • image ChristinS:

Exp just blew her load on....nevermind. 

Are you going to find out if you're having a boy or a girl?

Baby Boxer is coming! 5.23.12
    www.focushunting.com
  • Sounds like it's time to go buy alphabet magnets for the new house.

I should start taking pictures right now because there's no way all parts of my house will be presentable for the same photo shoot.

11/11/11 = 5 years. Woah!
  • Oooo yes! I am renovating starting Saturday, so end of May would be ideal for me too.

Even though my new bathroom is going to be kind of weird, I think it is worth it t have a nice kitchen and bigger living room.

For less then ten cents a day, you can feed a hungry child.
  • I'll find out the gender in mid-May.  My constrain is that, because we're hoping to move in around a year, I want a very neutral color.  In a perfect world I would have gone with a pale teal kind of color.  Also, we already have a nice tan couch in there, and since we have no other place to put it, it's going to stay, so I'll be more in that color family than a gray neutral.  So I'm going to need some great pops of color to keep it from being drab.