Relationships

can I declare May- BYH2Re Month?

I need some inspiration and also some motivation to make a decision on some goddamn throw pillows.

Re: can I declare May- BYH2Re Month?

• Yes! Maybe I'll be unpacked by then!
    I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy
  • Can we do late May?  There's a better chance of my basement being finished then.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • its alllll mouth.  So we dont blow are load at once.
  • I like it, I like it. 
  • mouth, month...you got me.

• Exp just blew her load on....nevermind. 

Okay, May can also be the month you guys help me figure out some nursery ***.  Cause I'm at a loss.   

• image ChristinS:

Okay, May can also be the month you guys help me figure out some nursery ***.  Cause I'm at a loss.   

This does not have me squeeing in excitement.  Not one bit.

• I'll happily show off our new master suite again. 
  • Christin, this is my favorite nursery right now. I love it.

I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy
  • image wingedbride:
    I'll happily show off our new master suite again. 

Please do.  I want to drool all over the pictures again.

• Wonderful. I nevered AW'd the nursery and were redoing the living room now. 
    DSC_0768
    Claire Elizabeth 12/31/2011
    Married Bio
  • image ChristinS:

Exp just blew her load on....nevermind. 

Are you going to find out if you're having a boy or a girl?

Baby Boxer is coming! 5.23.12
    www.focushunting.com
  • Sounds like it's time to go buy alphabet magnets for the new house.

I should start taking pictures right now because there's no way all parts of my house will be presentable for the same photo shoot.

11/11/11 = 5 years. Woah!
  • Oooo yes! I am renovating starting Saturday, so end of May would be ideal for me too.

Even though my new bathroom is going to be kind of weird, I think it is worth it t have a nice kitchen and bigger living room.

For less then ten cents a day, you can feed a hungry child.
  • I'll find out the gender in mid-May.  My constrain is that, because we're hoping to move in around a year, I want a very neutral color.  In a perfect world I would have gone with a pale teal kind of color.  Also, we already have a nice tan couch in there, and since we have no other place to put it, it's going to stay, so I'll be more in that color family than a gray neutral.  So I'm going to need some great pops of color to keep it from being drab.