Military Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

united's veteran's advantage program

I don't know if it's new or if I hadn't heard of it, but there's a membership for mil members and family that gives a 5% discount on tickets purchased on united's website.

There's an annual fee, although they let you cancel within a month.  For the tickets I'm about to purchase, the annual fee is way less than the discount I'd get, so it's worth it.

Re: united's veteran's advantage program

• Too bad they don't offer a discount on shipping pets.  UGH, it is going to cost us an arm and a leg to get our beagle back to the States when we PCS from Italy in a couple weeks :/
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker