Decorating & Renovating

AW: PIPs (lots) of our home being featured on a historic home tour!

I AW'ed about a month about our home being featured on a historic home tour and was asked to post some pics. We have a 1300 sq ft bungalow (2 bed/1 bath) that was built in 1922. I don't have the exterior photos yet, but here's what I have of the interior:

Living room

Dining room:

Master:

Den:

Kitchen:

My office/guest room:

Teeny tiny bath:

Re: AW: PIPs (lots) of our home being featured on a historic home tour!

• Very nice!!  Love the cheeriness of the living room.
  • I love the candle chandelier above your dining table!  Is it real candles, faux candles?

Your home is beautiful! @ very inspiring to me as I bought a 94 year old home last year.

Photobucket Visit The Nest!
  • image sillygirlysays:

I love the candle chandelier above your dining table!  Is it real candles, faux candles?

Your home is beautiful! @ very inspiring to me as I bought a 94 year old home last year.

I wish they were real but they are faux. It's from Lowe's. I can't find the same one online, but here's a smaller version. Just a warning it was a PITA to install. It took my husband and dad 6 hours!

• image sillygirlysays:

I love the candle chandelier above your dining table!  Is it real candles, faux candles?

I wish they were real but they are faux. It's from Lowe's. I can't find the same one online, but here's a smaller version. Just a warning it was a PITA to install. It took my husband and dad 6 hours!

• Awesome house!  Where did you get your living room wall art?  I desperately need something for the same spot.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

***Nestie Bestie w/ TheDeatons***

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• image jennylove1084:
    Awesome house!  Where did you get your living room wall art?  I desperately need something for the same spot.

Homegoods for $150! What a steal. It's not going to work in our new house so I'm about to Craigslist it soon. Or recover it with fabric but I'm not sure if that will work.

• Beautiful home! I really love the dining room :)
    Kim - partner, friend and lover to Josh; mama to stinky-pants Jackson (7.17.07) and farty-mcgoo Kate (1.14.11) "Little monkey on my chest I hush my soul to hear your breath. My favorite sound, your tiny snores I swear my life to uphold yours"
  • You have a beautiful house! It looks designer but with tons of personality. 
  • You have a fantastic living room.  The colors are fresh and inviting, and the mood is cozy and clean.
  • What a charming home!
  • I LOVE it! Great personality and design! Very cute :)
    "Get your facts first. Then you can distort them as you please." ~ Mark Twain
  • usx4usx4
    Fifth Anniversary

Gorgeous, Gorgeous Home!!!

Where did you get your rug in living room?

• image usx4:

Thank you! It's a Martha Stewart rug from Home Depot. I am very pleased with the quality and it cleans very well. It was also a great bargin ($200ish for a 9x12). I don't see it on their website anymore :(. Initially I had purchased a Safavieh rug from Overstock that got so dirty and would not get clean.

• image usx4:

Thank you! It's a Martha Stewart rug from Home Depot. I am very pleased with the quality and it cleans very well. It was also a great bargin ($200ish for a 9x12). I don't see it on their website anymore :(. Initially I had purchased a Safavieh rug from Overstock that got so dirty and would not get clean.

• ThIs looks like a home I would 'pin'. Love it. 

I have the same dining room lighting. I love it!  

TTC 10/2010 DX with PCOS 01/2012 Metformin 05/12. Clomid 07/12 50mg- Bust,no response. 8/12 100mg 0 on CD20=BFP. 9/24-56 9/26-125 10/1-2100 B/G Twins, EDD 05/2013 "It's funny they give you a drug to help get you pregnant, but it makes me not want to have sex with you" -DH. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers