Military Nesties

Random Friday Poll

Why? Because I have no life and I need a break from bibliography making. 

What are some words that annoy you?

Can you touch your nose with your tongue?

What is a guilty pleasure of yours? 

What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday morning?  

Re: Random Friday Poll

• What are some words that annoy you? Haha, The Countess and I were talking about this earlier.  Panties,  moist, fork.

Can you touch your nose with your tongue? Yep. And then some. Wink

What is a guilty pleasure of yours? Um, stupid TV? Jack Daniels?

What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday morning?  Cuddled up with kitty with a cup of coffee.

BFP 6/9/2011, due Valentine's day 2012! M/C @ 6 weeks. Miss you sweet tart.

Having a threesome with MeghanKG and NotQuiteBlushing. Best labor buddies EVAH!

Can't wait to meet our son.....tator tot

• 1.) Any variation of Pregnant and Husband: Preggo, preggers, preggy, Exc. I especially hate "Hubby". I don't know why, but I always feel like this describes him more as a child than a man.

2.) Nope, my tongue is attached pretty soundly to the bottom of my mouth. I am lucky to be able to lick my lips.

3.) I love trashy romance novels. It is something that I can read in an afternoon and escape reality for a few hours. They have no literary substance, but they are fun.

4.) Drinking my french pressed coffee, with a good book (Or trashy one) on my porch. I love that the weather is getting warmer so I can do this again.  

• image Brandienee85:

1.) Any variation of Pregnant and Husband: Preggo, preggers, preggy, Exc. I especially hate "Hubby". I don't know why, but I always feel like this describes him more as a child than a man.

ITA about this. I fully intend on making my announcement with a jar of Prego sauce that says, "This is not me, I am not prego." Lol. 

*fixed punctuation 

• What are some words that annoy you? I agree with moist.  Ointment also bothers me.Can you touch your nose with your tongue? I could until I got braces when I was 12.  Ever since then I can quite get my tongue to bend in that direction anymore.  It wants to curve out too much.  I have a freakishly long tongue though.  This is gross and I don't do this regularly, but I am able to pick up a charm on my 16 inch chain off of my chest with my tongue.  I think i've actually only done it once or twice because it is so weird and I'm not really sure how i figured out that I can lick my own chest(like the bony part above cleavage and all that).What is a guilty pleasure of yours? other than occasionally watching trashy shows I can't think of anything right now.  I'm sure I have plenty I just can't think of them.What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday morning? In my PJ's cuddled with my hubby and dogs followed by waffle breakfast.  This doesn't happen often because I hate cleaning up after making waffles.
  • What are some words that annoy you? No words that I can think of that I care enough to remember but there is a certain phrase I've heard a few guys recently in my husband's squadron use that I can't stand. However, I wouldn't want to get reported again for foul language so I shall leave it out.

Can you touch your nose with your tongue? No, not even close.

What is a guilty pleasure of yours? Red Wine. I used to watch ridiculous shows like most of the RHO_, however, we got rid of cable and I realized I don't care enough to go watch shows online. Unless it is Mad Men. And that isn't a guilty pleasure, everyone should love it.

What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday morning? Right now, sleeping. Or waking up to eat and then going back to bed until atleast 10 am.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Words: moist and panty(ies) of course.  Any butchering of the English language, like irregardless.  When people use text speak irl, like saying lols.

Tongue to nose.  Yes.  My mom was able to do it, too.

Guilty pleasure: wine.  The occasional trashy tv, but I have my limits

Saturday: coffee with H on the lanai, just enjoying the view, preferably followed by brunch. 

• Okay, I have to know... 

Why are you annoyed by the words "panties" and "moist"?  

• image Brandienee85:

Okay, I have to know... 

I wonder about the bolded. Undies bugs me more than panties.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • What are some words that annoy you?
    -Totebag
    -Nappies (British diapers)

-Sposies
    -Preggie/Preggo/Preggers/Pregs, you get the idea
    -lol

Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
    -nope

What is a guilty pleasure of yours?
    -I don't really think I have one.

What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday morning?
    -Donuts, coffee, chatting with the hubs, watching the babies play

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• What are some words that annoy you? As most, any variation of Husband and Pregnant. Hubby & Preggers annoy me the most.

Can you touch your nose with your tongue? Definitely not.

What is a guilty pleasure of yours?  Trashy TV

What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday morning?  Making breakfast or getting donuts, going to the farmers market and just watching tv.

Formerly known as E&M
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Brandie have you read Shades of Gray trilogy? 

HAWT.  Totally trashy romance.  Way more trashy though.

• image Fancy3Face:

Brandie have you read Shades of Gray trilogy? 

Ha! I haven't gotten that trashy yet. Although, I am curious about it because it's caused quite a controversy in my "book lover" world. 

• image H0NEYBADGER:
    image Brandienee85:

Okay, I have to know... 

I wonder about the bolded. Undies bugs me more than panties.

I don't like undies either. Idk, just grosses me out. I say underwear. And moist is just, squishy, or idk, weird. 

• I hear paaaaahnties, and I always think a lecherous creepy guy.  Ew.
  • image Sibil:
    I hear paaaaahnties, and I always think a lecherous creepy guy.  Ew.

Ha!! I can totally see that. 

• image Brandienee85:
    image Fancy3Face:

Brandie have you read Shades of Gray trilogy? 

Ha! I haven't gotten that trashy yet. Although, I am curious about it because it's caused quite a controversy in my "book lover" world. 

Take the plunge!  Come to the dark side!  Its the raciest book I've ever read.  I had to stop reading book 2 half way through b/c every other page was sex.  

• What are some words that annoy you? None

Can you touch your nose with your tongue? No but I wish I could

What is a guilty pleasure of yours? skittles... I just cant get enough of them

What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday morning? In bed with my snuggling cat

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• 1.) Preggers gets me.  It's so " I'm 15 and preggers"

2.) Indeed, I can.

3.) Desperate Housewives, Trueblood, and being lazy/ eating a bag of chocolate.

4.) In bed, or on my swing outside in sweats, with coffee waving to my friends that walk by. 

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker