May 2008 Weddings

Friday the 13th

Are you superstitious about Friday the 13th?!?

Re: Friday the 13th

• Well so far I've had a semi good day. When I was a kid I was scared of walking out the house, not anymore Big Smile.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • naw.
    Me:39 Dx LPD, Fibroid, AMA and all that goes with that. H:37 Dx low motility and low morphology. TTC since 3/12. Clomid 8/12 and 9/12: BFN. 11/12 on a break for Myomectomy sched. 11/26. Resume TTC early 2013.
  • It's always been a good luck day for me. Maybe I'll go buy a lottery ticket!
  • Nope.

*knock on wood* ;) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yep, it's a great day for me :)

My Grandma was born on Friday the 13th and R was born on Friday the 13th also (and on my Grandma's 90th bday)

Visit The Nest!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It doesn't bother me at all but if something did happen, I would blame the day. IE if my kid peed her pants, it would be Friday's fault, not potty training.
  • Just another day in paradise!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • image buckeyethor:
    It doesn't bother me at all but if something did happen, I would blame the day. IE if my kid peed her pants, it would be Friday's fault, not potty training.

I agree! Today was wacky like every Friday, but I so blamed it on the 13th. Although I only blamed it on that in my mind - I still feel like I can't say it out loud. Wasn't that always the "rule"?

image Always Painted,Usually Chipped Disclaimer - This is not a nail polish blog.
  • image buckeyethor:
    It doesn't bother me at all but if something did happen, I would blame the day. IE if my kid peed her pants, it would be Friday's fault, not potty training.

This made me Lol. I was also very superstitious. My Nanny and my Abuela made me that way. I have to convince myself that it means nothing at all. I was excited this year though since Sophie's 3rd birthday was Friday the 13th. But now that I think about it, she got lice and we had to spend her birthday at home combing nits out of her hair for over 2 hours. Indifferent