Fashion & Beauty

Microdemabrasion? Worth it?

My livingsocial has a deal today at a drs office for Microdermabrasion.  Either 1 or 3 treatments.

Now that I'm in my 30s, I've toyed with visting a derm to help my skin stay healthy and young looking.  But I've yet to do it.  I'm smart enough to know nothing will make me look or stay young forever, but I'd like to look as good as possible for as long as possible.

So- if you've had it done- is it worth it?  Do I need the three treatments or is the one enough? 

Anything else I should consider?

Re: Microdemabrasion? Worth it?

• I have them done on occasion and really like them.  It's basically just really, really good exfoliation.  My skin is always so soft after having one done.  I'd ideally do them once a month, but I don't want to spend that kind of money.  I'd go for the package of 3.
  • Yes, it's worth it.  But only if you get multiple treatments, so definitely buy 3 rather than 1.  It'll smooth out your skin, and you should see noticeable results after three sessions.  Be sure to use spf afterwards.
  • Yes!  I just did it for the first time and loved it! It visibly reduced a sun spot I have been battling for years after just one go. I plan to do it regularly so yes get the 3. 
    Michele

Mom to Skylar Kayla and Beck Dylan