Starting Over

Ok, a lot of you say something that I HATE, and I can't be quiet about it any more.

For the love of all things holy, please stop saying "sexy time."  It creeps me out and makes me want to die.  Whenever someone says it, I get douchechills.

I might GBCSO over it, if it doesn't stop. 

So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.

Re: Ok, a lot of you say something that I HATE, and I can't be quiet about it any more.

• I always think of a guy with greased back hair and a thick European accent when I say it to myself. lol
    Words that changed my life: "...your husband has been arrested..."
    [My Blog]

peeking
    Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LMAO!  Yeah, every time I hear it I think of Borat.
    Photobucket
  • omg I never thought I would agree with you, but I do.  The Mayans must be right.
  • It makes me think of the yoga instructor on Couples Retreat with the accent.

• image +Black Kitty+:
    omg I never thought I would agree with you, but I do.  The Mayans must be right.

Like, ever?  You never thought you'd ever agree with me?

Weird.  I've been enjoying your posts recently and finding myself agreeing with you quite a bit.

• It hasn't been me saying it because I haven't been getting any.  But sexy time, sexy time, sexy time, sexy time, sssssseeeeeeexxxxxxxxxxyyyyyyyyyy time!  Lmao.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image GhostofZeldaFitzgerald:

image +Black Kitty+:
    omg I never thought I would agree with you, but I do.  The Mayans must be right.

Weird.  I've been enjoying your posts recently and finding myself agreeing with you quite a bit.

It's called humor.  You should try it some time.

• image +Black Kitty+:
    image GhostofZeldaFitzgerald:

image +Black Kitty+:

Oh, eat me.

image +Black Kitty+:

image +Black Kitty+:

Oh, eat me.

Sooooo close, keep trying!  Yes

• image +Black Kitty+:
    image +Black Kitty+:

image +Black Kitty+:

Oh, eat me.

Wait, I get it.  You're possessed again, aren't you?  That explains why sometimes you're amusing and rational, and other times you lose it.

image +Black Kitty+:
    image +Black Kitty+:

image +Black Kitty+:

Oh, eat me.

Wait, I get it.  You're possessed again, aren't you?  That explains why sometimes you're amusing and rational, and other times you lose it.

Keep practising... you'll get the hang of it! 

• image +Black Kitty+:
    image +Black Kitty+:
    image +Black Kitty+:

image +Black Kitty+:

Oh, eat me.

Maybe if I repeat the same tired "joke" over and over, you'll think I'm funny.  And maybe I should use more emoticons.  Perhaps that's what's missing in my terrible, humorless life.

I don't know what your hard-on for me is about, but it's getting boring.  I get it.  You don't like me.  Point taken.  But bickering with a one-trick pony isn't my idea of a good time.

image +Black Kitty+:
    image +Black Kitty+:
    image +Black Kitty+:

image +Black Kitty+:

Oh, eat me.

Maybe if I repeat the same tired "joke" over and over, you'll think I'm funny.  And maybe I should use more emoticons.  Perhaps that's what's missing in my terrible, humorless life.

I don't know what your hard-on for me is about, but it's getting boring.  I get it.  You don't like me.  Point taken.  But bickering with a one-trick pony isn't my idea of a good time.

Almost there!!

Cake

• I think you misunderstand.  I'm not trying to be funny.  I'm telling you that this whole exchange is strange combination of annoying and boring, and that I'm done replying.  So feel free to repeat yourself, once again, to get let last word.

And don't forget the emoticon.

I think you misunderstand.  I'm not trying to be funny.  I'm telling you that this whole exchange is strange combination of annoying and boring, and that I'm done replying.  So feel free to repeat yourself, once again, to get let last word.

And don't forget the emoticon.

Humor:  you should try it some time Yes

• So I don't really have any problems with saying sexy time but wondered what would be a better way to say it.  Let's think of the ways people use to ask or say this.

XH would always ask if I was feeling amorous?  Current BF just says "let's **" or "let's go make love" depending on the mood.

Current BF and I had a conversation about this once and he said "let's play hide the sausage". I had never heard this term and laughed my ass off.

• image marigoldgirl44:

So I don't really have any problems with saying sexy time but wondered what would be a better way to say it.  Let's think of the ways people use to ask or say this.

XH would always ask if I was feeling amorous?  Current BF just says "let's **" or "let's go make love" depending on the mood.

Current BF and I had a conversation about this once and he said "let's play hide the sausage". I had never heard this term and laughed my ass off.

I pretty much either make a move, or say "let's have sex'" or "let's ."  If I referred to anything as sexy time to my BF, he would look at me like I had three heads.  I get that it's kind of a joke, but it really rubs me the wrong way!

image marigoldgirl44:

So I don't really have any problems with saying sexy time but wondered what would be a better way to say it.  Let's think of the ways people use to ask or say this.

I pretty much either make a move, or say "let's have sex'" or "let's ."  If I referred to anything as sexy time to my BF, he would look at me like I had three heads.  I get that it's kind of a joke, but it really rubs me the wrong way!

I understand that. Most of the time it's just started with a touch or a kiss and nothing needs to be said. But there are those few times when out of the blue I get "let's **"

I never understand about the people who ask for direction on how to ask for sex from their partner.  

• image marigoldgirl44:
    image marigoldgirl44:

I understand that. Most of the time it's just started with a touch or a kiss and nothing needs to be said. But there are those few times when out of the blue I get "let's **"

I never understand about the people who ask for direction on how to ask for sex from their partner.  

Yeah, me neither.  This is definitely not a problem I have.

• I'm probably guilty of this but I could see how it sounds like nails on a chalkboard.  I used to feel the same way when someone would mention "bd'ing" or baby dancing (having sexx). 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

PM me for the new blog address!
  • Unfortunately I'm gonna have to take the douche title. I type how I speak in real life. And that includes using the term "sexy time." Though I usually say, "sexy times," which is probably 80 times more annoying (though I only say it to my boyfriend).
    It's just me and my Marlon now... and I LOVE it that way!
  • I, too, hate the phrase "sexy time", though not as much as the completely asinine 'sessy time' which drives me up the wall. I join your crusade, op, to stamp out this madness.

I prefer the phrase 'get busy'.

SO SINGS MY SOUL *WHAM!* MY SAVIOR GOD TO THEE *WHAM!* HOW GREAT THOU ART *WHAM!* HOW GREAT THOU ART *WHAM!*