Military Nesties

finally caught up on army wives

Wow, it was completely stupid, stupider than I initially thought when I heard the whole acute kidney failure from 2 years of diabetes.

There would be immediate treatments if she was in acute failure, not in 4 days, I'll get dialysis, let's hang out until then, thanks for the bloodwork.  Nevermind that whole jump to full on failure with no previous complications, no signs of developing disease.

Oh, and I did have a friend die at age 25 while awaiting a transplant.  They just brushed off that whole bit with the "lifestyle change".  I think that pissed me off the most. 

Re: finally caught up on army wives

• Yeah, it's more ridiculous this season than it has been in the past. 

Military Newlyweds FAQ Button
  • I guess I go into TV shows knowing they're going to be totally factually wrong about things because they are looking for drama and entertainment, not facts. Like on HIMYM, I couldnt get all worked up like some people on Entertainment board about the inconsistancies and errors about Lily's pregnancy. Its a TV show.

I view Army Wives as just a Sunday evening soap opera, so I know that its all just extra drama to suck viewers in. Huh?

image Military Newlyweds FAQ Button
    I changed my name
  • I haven't been able to sit through a whole show this season. I loved the very beginning of AW, but it's definitely worse now.
    Formerly known as E&M
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I have only watched 2 episodes. It is beyond ridiculous at this point. I hope this is the last season, and it bums me out to say that because I used to love it.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I feel like season 1, while dramatic, wasn't totally ridiculous. Same with season 2. Around season 3 it just started heading downhill and has been tumbling ever since. 

Guess what people! Military life isn't this interesting! lol 

5/100
    "So if you decide to date the guy from Applebees instead will your new SN be "mypearlshisapron?" Your new sig can be "putting the ho in nachos.""- DNBeach12

• image Killer Cupcake:

I feel like season 1, while dramatic, wasn't totally ridiculous. Same with season 2. Around season 3 it just started heading downhill and has been tumbling ever since. 

Speak for yourself, lol.  My life is so totes full of dramz!

• image iluvmytxrgr:
    image Killer Cupcake:

I feel like season 1, while dramatic, wasn't totally ridiculous. Same with season 2. Around season 3 it just started heading downhill and has been tumbling ever since. 

What's the Brigadier General's wife like?! 

5/100
    "So if you decide to date the guy from Applebees instead will your new SN be "mypearlshisapron?" Your new sig can be "putting the ho in nachos.""- DNBeach12

• image Killer Cupcake:
    image iluvmytxrgr:
    image Killer Cupcake:

What's the Brigadier General's wife like?! 

A total Ranger panty chaser, lol

• I don't mind storyline inconsistencies all that much, but I get really bothered by errors that wikipedia can correct.  There's poetic license, and then there's just ridiculous.  I get angry when they mess up science or health related stuff b/c it's so easy to get right and often makes the storyline better.  Writers aren't as good as the crazy science is!
  • I haven't watched Army Wives in about a year or more until just recently I've caught bits and pieces of episodes.  The last episode(when I watched it regularly) was when Jeremy was killed and I was kind of frustrated about how they seemed to glamorize the whole situation and stopped watching.

The episode I saw the other day was when Roxy gave everyone food poisoning.  I feel like they keep making her seem more and more stupid.  The show seems completely different than it was when I used to watch it.   I've always thought the show was unrealistic (obviously it's a tv show and is supposed to be more dramatic), but it just seems overboard to me recently.