Nest Book Club

Re: FRIDAY CONFESSIONS

• IUI #2 worked. :)

And, I may or may not have taken a pregnancy test at work the other day....

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

2/12: 100 mg Clomid + Bravelle last minute+ back to back IUI. BFN

3/12 150mg Clomid + B2B IUI =BFP!! TWINS!

Vanishing twin at week 6.
  • image JenniatONU:

IUI #2 worked. :)

Yay! So happy for you!

My confession is that I really want to name one of our children something from LOTR. But I think that would just be too nerdy for words.

Sarah (sarahelisabethm)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • image JenniatONU:

Yayayayayayayayayayayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• I got Shaun to call into work today!!!!!!!

• Congrats, Jenni!

My Crockpot Blog

DS born 2.28.13 at 31w1d 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image JenniatONU:

That's awesome news! Congratulations!!!!!!

100 books in 2014

2014 Books Read 50/100
    my read shelf:
    Lauren (SnShne322)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• MH is mad at me, it's for a really stupid reason and I think he's overreacting. However, to not prolong the fight and because technically I am in the wrong, I'm acting a lot sorrier than I really am.
    my read shelf:
    Dree's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Anniversary

• image JenniatONU:

Congrats!!!!

Books read in 2009: 112
    Books read in 2010: 153
    Books read in 2011: 160
    Books read in 2012: 134
    Books read in 2013: 110
    Books read in 2014:  86

Leah (packfan20)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

125 Books in 2014?
           image      image
    Lilypie - (oLVe)

• image JenniatONU:

Congrats!!!!!!! 

Anniversary 

Books Read in 2014: 10 
  • Congrats Jenni!

Today is my last day at work and I'm sad and excited at the same time.  They decorated my office with balloons filled with messages and it was really sweet and a coworker made me a cake.  It was really nice and sweet but one of my coworkers (the one I can't stand and who is a miserable person) couldn't even particapate and it must makes me so mad at her.  She is only doing this because I sort of lost my temper with her last week and told her the truth and what she deserved.  She could at least pretend to be nice for one, she is just pathetic.

image 30/100
    Books read in 2011: 111
    Books read in 2012: 100
    Books read in 2013: 75
    my read shelf:
    Jennifer's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • image JenniatONU:

Congrats!  That's so awesome!

• I got diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes, and on Weds I was put on insulin injections twice a day.

Even though I don't have a f/t job, my disability insurance will pay if the OB says that me having GD is preventative of me working f/t. Now that I'm on insulin, my nutritionist said I should speak to the OB since that (apparently) raises the risk of my pregnancy. I don't know if the OB will actually consider it a disability, but I'm going to ask anyways. I've been out of f/t work since October, my p/t job ends May 26th and they've been VERY open about the fact that they may not offer me my position back when contract signing comes around - and if they DO it will be at less money/less hours. I've been collecting unemployment since the beginning of November. I felt bad for about 12 hours that I may be able to use GD as something to get more $ (from something I've been paying into) so that I may actually be able to have some wiggle room...but now I don't. If my OB wants to sign off and say that working f/t would not be good for me - I will absolutely have them sign off on that and send it to my insurance company and collect money. I don't think it makes me a bad person that I've been looking for work for months with MAYBE 5 interviews since November. If LO wasn't on his way, I wouldn't even think about what ways I could get money - but he is.

• image celestialnyte:

I got diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes, and on Weds I was put on insulin injections twice a day.

Even though I don't have a f/t job, my disability insurance will pay if the OB says that me having GD is preventative of me working f/t. Now that I'm on insulin, my nutritionist said I should speak to the OB since that (apparently) raises the risk of my pregnancy. I don't know if the OB will actually consider it a disability, but I'm going to ask anyways. I've been out of f/t work since October, my p/t job ends May 26th and they've been VERY open about the fact that they may not offer me my position back when contract signing comes around - and if they DO it will be at less money/less hours. I've been collecting unemployment since the beginning of November. I felt bad for about 12 hours that I may be able to use GD as something to get more $ (from something I've been paying into) so that I may actually be able to have some wiggle room...but now I don't. If my OB wants to sign off and say that working f/t would not be good for me - I will absolutely have them sign off on that and send it to my insurance company and collect money. I don't think it makes me a bad person that I've been looking for work for months with MAYBE 5 interviews since November. If LO wasn't on his way, I wouldn't even think about what ways I could get money - but he is.

Oh no!  I'm sorry about the GD.  My SIL had it twice and had 6lb babies - go figure. 

Books read in 2009: 112
    Books read in 2010: 153
    Books read in 2011: 160
    Books read in 2012: 134
    Books read in 2013: 110
    Books read in 2014:  86

Leah (packfan20)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

125 Books in 2014?
           image      image
    Lilypie - (oLVe)

• image jackiback:
    I got Shaun to call into work today!!!!!!!

Score!

Sammie born 04/23/09! Peanut allergy/Avoiding Tree Nutsimage

2013 Books Read: 90 * 2012 Books Read: 125 * 2011 Books Read: 150 * 2010 Books Read: 117

Jennie Writes Words ~~~ We Still Read

Jen748's
  • fabkfabk
    5000 Comments 250 Love Its Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    image JenniatONU:

Congrats!!!!

• image packfan20:
    image celestialnyte:

I got diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes, and on Weds I was put on insulin injections twice a day.

Oh no!  I'm sorry about the GD.  My SIL had it twice and had 6lb babies - go figure. 

Thanks. Though I can't say I'm very surprised about the GD. My dad has had diabetes for 25 years, and diabetes runs in my family. So much so that they tested me at 8 weeks to make sure I didn't have it - and when they told me I had passed ... I came home and called them a liar. LoL. 

My LO is supposedly measuring about a pound heavier than he "should" be and is in the 87th percentile. Because of the GD (not because of his weight) the OB will induce me between 38 and 39 weeks because of potential complications that can come from having GD. I go back for another growth ultrasound on April 30th and maybe we'll find out that he's backed off on growing ... but I don't think so! MH's family has given birth to 11-12 pound babies before!

• I can't see the photo at work. Boo!

I am thinking of getting another Doritos taco at lunch today. In my defense, I have a gift card...but That would make like 4 in less than 2 weeks. I might have an addiction.

Sammie born 04/23/09! Peanut allergy/Avoiding Tree Nutsimage

2013 Books Read: 90 * 2012 Books Read: 125 * 2011 Books Read: 150 * 2010 Books Read: 117

Jennie Writes Words ~~~ We Still Read

Jen748's
  • image JenniatONU:

WOOHOO!!!!!!  Congratulations!!!!!  That's awesome!!!!

Don't feel weird about taking a pregnancy test at work.  I take ovulation tests at work all of the time.  Wink

My Chart  |  The Hack's Burgh Blog
    My Goodreads Read Shelf
    Books read:
    2011: 75/75 | 2012: 75/75 | 2013: 61/60 | 2014: 4/50

* TTC since 10/2011 *
    IUI#1 (12/12) = BFN  -  IUI#2 (5/13) = BFN
    SURPRISE BFP!!  8/1/2013   EDD 4/5/2014   BORN 4/18/2014

• image sarahelisabethm:
    image JenniatONU:

Yay! So happy for you!

My confession is that I really want to name one of our children something from LOTR. But I think that would just be too nerdy for words.

Do it!!  I've loved the name Eowyn since I first read it in LOTR.  LOVE it!  But...DH won't go for it.  Sad  Instead he'll go for Elizabeth Claire.  Yes, those absolutely stand for Elizabeth Bennett and Claire Fraser.  Smile

My Chart  |  The Hack's Burgh Blog
    My Goodreads Read Shelf
    Books read:
    2011: 75/75 | 2012: 75/75 | 2013: 61/60 | 2014: 4/50

* TTC since 10/2011 *
    IUI#1 (12/12) = BFN  -  IUI#2 (5/13) = BFN
    SURPRISE BFP!!  8/1/2013   EDD 4/5/2014   BORN 4/18/2014

• Our basement flooded last summer and was destroyed.  Everything is pulled out right now, i.e no drywall on the lower four feet, no floors. My H keeps trying to talk to me about what I want it to look like when it is remodeled and I've been ignoring him. We were only covered for $10,000 and this is going to cost $15-$25 thousand by time we are done.  I have no clue where we are going to get the money from and after he completely blew it by first hiring a non-licensed contractor, I have no faith that any of this will turn out well. I've basically just removed myself from this issue and it upsets him but I can't get my hopes up. He just doesn't get it.

I would like the basement done, so I could go down there and just hide sometimes, though.Embarrassed 

• image JenniatONU:

This is EXCELLENT news. Congratulations!! Big Smile

my read shelf:
    Ashley (ashleylane8)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• fabkfabk
    5000 Comments 250 Love Its Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    image Jen748:

I can't see the photo at work. Boo!

I am thinking of getting another Doritos taco at lunch today. In my defense, I have a gift card...but That would make like 4 in less than 2 weeks. I might have an addiction.

**ears perk** Doritos Taco?!!?! Please explain in full detail with picture. 

• image fabk:
    image Jen748:

my read shelf:
    Ashley (ashleylane8)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• image Jen748:

I had one last week and it is truly amazing. I want mooooooore of them.  

• image JenniatONU:

Congrats!

image image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    I'm writing, you're reading, everyone's happy | Daring Greatly Blog.
  • I am not feeling well, but came in to work anyway. I told my boss that I wasn't feeling well and that maybe later in the day I'd leave early and take some work home. He kind of gave me the side-eye but then said it would be ok. Because of the side-eye, I don't really feel comfortable asking to leave later (especially since I'll be coming in late next Wednesday for a doctor's appointment that he doesn't know about yet). Sigh.

My Crockpot Blog

DS born 2.28.13 at 31w1d 

• I am actually happy that it's forecasting snow again this weekend so I don't have to try and do anything in the yard.  It will be the 3rd weekend in a row that we've gotten snow but then I don't have to feel guilty about staying inside and reading.

- Jocelyn my read shelf:
    Jocelyn's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • image ashleylane8:
    image fabk:
    image Jen748:

We were one of the test markets fro the Nacho Cheese Doritos Taco AND the Cool Ranch Doritos Taco.  Both of which taste like sinning (in a good way).  Get that taco!

My confession: today's my last day before I'm off for vacation and I'm considering not doing anything that I need to do and just explaining that I got busy with employees stopping by which would be lying..

Nicolle's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Congratulations, Jenni! Wonderful news! 

My confession is that my husband called me this morning all disappointed that we can't go to the Keys house this weekend for a fishing trip like we'd planned because the seas are rough. Secretly, I am happy we aren't going because I didn't feel like sitting around the house all day while the boys went fishing when I could be home in bed. I feel like I could sleep for a week. 

100 Books in 2014? 
    image image
     Nesties in NYC <3<3<3           Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• image EliStar:

Congratulations, Jenni! Wonderful news! 

My confession is that my husband called me this morning all disappointed that we can't go to the Keys house this weekend for a fishing trip like we'd planned because the seas are rough. Secretly, I am happy we aren't going because I didn't feel like sitting around the house all day while the boys went fishing when I could be home in bed. I feel like I could sleep for a week. 

There is nothing in the world like 1st tri exhaustion.... although even being in the Keys for 10  minutes sounds super fun to me.