Money Matters

Going to the vet is not MM.

I was afraid Tuff was bloating so I took him in.

He was not, thank goodness.

He did have aspiration pneumonia, fluid in his lungs. Poor guy. They took Xrays, gave him a couple shots of stuff and sent us on our way with some medicine.

He is doing better now, he's napping. 

$300 later.  Soo glad he's OK though. I was afraid. Small price to pay.

Re: Going to the vet is not MM.

• I hope he feels better.
  • Poor guy.  Hope he's better soon.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • I'm so sorry the little guy isn't feeling well. I hope he's back to feeling awesome soon.

But yeah, I totally agree. The vet is my least favorite place to go, MM-wise.

• I agree 100%  I was trying to figure out the other day why other people who make the same as us can afford (fill in the blank) and then considered what we spend on having 5 pets.

We spent $500 two weekends ago because the cat was convinced he was dying and our vet kind of sucks.  Fixed with $12 antibiotics Surprise

We've had issues with bloat before and we normally "walk it out" and give him a pepcid, our vet has said if we walk him around he'll pass the gas that's building up in his stomach and its worked pretty well.  Hope your dog feels better soon!

image "...Saving just one pet won't change the world...but, surely, the world will change for that one pet..."