Decorating & Renovating

Need help filling in large shared wall w art, ect

I have a very long wall that is shared by the entry way, living room, and dining room. That bench next to the TV is just there temporarily- we just had a baby so its a great stash spot for the moment :-)  The main doorway is to the far right. Next to the door is a entry way table (white), with a round mirror hanging on the wall. 

Re: Need help filling in large shared wall w art, ect

• Ok first reaction: Girrrrrllll you just had a baby, sit your tail down and don't worry about anything for at least 3 more weeks.

2) The newborn pics are adorable!!!

3) Is the TV right in front of the door? Is there any way that things could be rearranged so that the TV is on a different wall?

4) Is the dining room to the left of the black shelving on that wall?

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

My Blog!
  • Haha yeah don't worry- I'm not doing too much here- DH is home with me for 6 weeks so Im making HIM do the work :-)

2) Thank you! our photographer was amazing

3) Yes it is, and no, not really.  We have tried every possible room set up, and all others create either a crowded feel, or leave that wall empty and even MORE bland

4) Yes it is. There is a table and a china hutch in there

• I think a plate gallery wall would look nice in the dining room area. This is one from Apartment Therapy:

You could probably get some interesting plates at a thrift store or yard sales.

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

My Blog!