Nest Book Club

WIJFR: The Shoemaker's Wife (ns)

It has been said before, but, wow, what a wonderful book!  It did have a slight TBH feel to it, but it was it's own story.  It was one of those books that I did not want to put down and was sad when I finished it last night.

Seriously, get this book!  It is one of the best books that I have read in a while! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: WIJFR: The Shoemaker's Wife (ns)

• Added to my TBR!  thanks for the suggestion.
  • I'm SO glad to hear more praise for this book!!! I'm pimping it out to everyone!
    Sammie born 04/23/09 (Peanut allergy)
    Emmett born 01/28/2013

2015 Books Read 3 * 2014 Books Read: 151
    2013 Books Read: 90 * 2012 Books Read: 125
    2011 Books Read: 150  * 2010 Books Read: 117

Jennie Writes Words ~~~ We Still Read ~~~ Presidential Challenge
  • I really want to read this but my library doesn't have it.  Hopefully they will add it eventually!!  Or I'll just get impatient and buy it. Smile
    Gavin - 12.05.06 and Molly - 10.22.08

my read shelf:
    Emily's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Sounds right up my alley! Added to my tbr list.
    image image image
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Nice! 

image image
              Elizabeth Salom (elistar)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• I bought it last week and I can't wait to read it! I am rereading TBH, so hopefully I don't compare it too much.

my read shelf:
    Lauren's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

• Okay.  Fine.  You twisted my arm.  I put it on hold at the library.  Stick out tongue
    Books read in 2009: 112
    Books read in 2010: 153
    Books read in 2011: 160
    Books read in 2012: 134
    Books read in 2013: 110
    Books read in 2014: 151
    Books read in 2015:  80
    Leah (packfan20)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Lilypie - (Bh7p)
  • Running over to goodreads to add it! Thanks for the rec :-)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • image Jen748:
    I'm SO glad to hear more praise for this book!!! I'm pimping it out to everyone!

I'm with you, I want everyone to read this book!  I can't say enough about this book! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers