Trouble in Paradise

A polle, blatantly stolen from ML.

1.  When was the last time you had a haircut?

2. When was the last time you had a manicure and/or pedicure (it still counts if you do them yourself)

3. When was the last time you shaved?

4. How often do you wash your hair?

5. Do you wear make-up most days of the week? If so, how much do you wear?

6. Do you wear perfume every day?  If so, what kind(s)

7. When was the last time you had facial hair removed (wax/threading)?

8. Do you use a tooth whitening product?

Re: A polle, blatantly stolen from ML.

• image Motzie:

1.  When was the last time you had a haircut? January??, scheduled to go again Saturday.

2. When was the last time you had a manicure and/or pedicure (it still counts if you do them yourself) Pedicure just over two weeks ago. In need of a manicure.

3. When was the last time you shaved? Probably for Valentine's Day.

4. How often do you wash your hair? Every other day.

5. Do you wear make-up most days of the week? If so, how much do you wear? Mon-Fri only usually, not much.

6. Do you wear perfume every day?  If so, what kind(s) Yes, original Bvlgari.

7. When was the last time you had facial hair removed (wax/threading)? Never.

8. Do you use a tooth whitening product? Just toothpaste. I've been meaning to do some strips again.

• 1.  When was the last time you had a haircut? A week ago - last Wednesday.

2. When was the last time you had a manicure and/or pedicure (it still counts if you do them yourself) A manicure - it's been probably 3 years. Probably about 2 months since my last at home pedicure and one year ago for a pedicure in the shop.

3. When was the last time you shaved? Monday.

4. How often do you wash your hair? I was my hair 2 times a day - in the morning before work and in the evening after a workout. My hair is an oily disaster.

5. Do you wear make-up most days of the week? If so, how much do you wear? Yes - every day. I wear some basic foundation, some blush and a tad bit of eyeliner and mascara.

6. Do you wear perfume every day?  If so, what kind(s) No perfumes.

7. When was the last time you had facial hair removed (wax/threading)? Last week.

8. Do you use a tooth whitening product? No - just toothpaste.

• image Motzie:

1.  When was the last time you had a haircut? February, I think. Maybe late January. 

2. When was the last time you had a manicure and/or pedicure (it still counts if you do them yourself) A long time - probably two years - I paint my toenails maybe once a month but it's not what I'd call a pedicure! 

3. When was the last time you shaved? This morning

4. How often do you wash your hair? Average every other day

5. Do you wear make-up most days of the week? If so, how much do you wear? Yeah, I have really uneven skin so I wear foundation every day, bronzer and mascara at the very least

6. Do you wear perfume every day?  If so, what kind(s) Not usually, sometimes I wear a Body by VS body spray

7. When was the last time you had facial hair removed (wax/threading)? Oh god. I tweeze my eyebrows several times a week, they're crazy, but I've never had them professionally done. I want to try threading! 

8. Do you use a tooth whitening product? I use that Pronamel toothpaste, the whitening version, but I have enamel damage so I'm afraid to use any other whitening products and make it worse! 

• image Motzie:

1.  When was the last time you had a haircut? 1 yr + but I do plan on getting it cut within the week. I just don't know what to do!

2. When was the last time you had a manicure and/or pedicure (it still counts if you do them yourself) Full mani I did myself was almost 3 years ago. Sometimes I'll slap on a clear coat, usually once a month. I file my nails and do general clipping once a week or so.

3. When was the last time you shaved? Last night.

4. How often do you wash your hair? Every other day.

5. Do you wear make-up most days of the week? If so, how much do you wear? Yes. I would say minimal. Powder, eyeshadow, mascara, and some undereye coverup.

6. Do you wear perfume every day?  If so, what kind(s) Nope. Maybe a couple times a week. I know it is something from Avon, lol.

8. Do you use a tooth whitening product? I tried the strips before my wedding. I did it once and that was it. I hated it. Edit: Yes, I use the toothpaste.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • 1. When was the last time you had a haircut? about 3 months ago

2. When was the last time you had a manicure and/or pedicure (it still counts if you do them yourself) 2 weeks ago pedi

3. When was the last time you shaved? 2 days ago

4. How often do you wash your hair? ev ery other day

5. Do you wear make-up most days of the week? If so, how much do you wear? yes, i wear  little, under eye creme, and eyeliner

6. Do you wear perfume every day? If so, what kind(s) dont even own any

7. When was the last time you had facial hair removed (wax/threading)?2 cweeks ago when i had my pedi, i get my eyebrows done every 4 weeks.

8. Do you use a tooth whitening product? no

Spring Break 2013
  • image Motzie:

1.  When was the last time you had a haircut? 3/10 - almost time to get my color done again, yayyy!

2. When was the last time you had a manicure and/or pedicure (it still counts if you do them yourself)  I don't like painted fingernails, so I just file them, pretty much every day. I painted my toes on Sunday, they are metallic silver.

3. When was the last time you shaved?  2 days ago

4. How often do you wash your hair?  Every 2-3 days

5. Do you wear make-up most days of the week? If so, how much do you wear?  I wear makeup when I leave the house. Not much - eyeliner, mascara, face powder, bronzer, eyeshadow if I'm going out somewhere (as opposed to the store or yoga)

6. Do you wear perfume every day?  If so, what kind(s)  Again, whenever I leave the house, unless it's for yoga, then I skip it. For casual/during the day I like Coconut-Lime-Verbena body spray from B&B works, for night I use Romance by Ralph Lauren

7. When was the last time you had facial hair removed (wax/threading)?  Never

8. Do you use a tooth whitening product?  whitening toothpaste...I have some of those trays, I think I should use them, they just taste so nasty.

- namaste mothafockaaaas - image
  • 1.  When was the last time you had a haircut?
    Last year sometime. Its getting long.

2. When was the last time you had a manicure and/or pedicure (it still counts if you do them yourself)
    Right before I went into labor-- so October. I haven't really had that much time since, but I should go.

I shave my underarms daily, and use Veet cream stuff on my legs-- so I don't have to do that as often. So shave daily-- but Veet every 2 weeks or so.

Every night. If I could hug my shower at the end of the night I would.

Most of the time I just wear light powder (oil control) and some tinted lip balm (burts bees!). If I plan on actually making an appearance in public or something I put on a little eyeshadow and mascara.

Bodyology's Cherry Blossom.

7. When was the last time you had facial hair removed (wax/threading)? I just pluck any I see.

Its in my tooth paste-- so yes.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image Motzie:

1.  When was the last time you had a haircut?  Last Saturday.  I'm not really digging it - too many layers.

2. When was the last time you had a manicure and/or pedicure (it still counts if you do them yourself).  About a month ago.  I really need to paint my toenails and file my fingernails.

3. When was the last time you shaved?  About a week ago.

4. How often do you wash your hair?  Usually every day, but now that I'm working from home, I've been slacking off.

5. Do you wear make-up most days of the week? If so, how much do you wear?  See answer to #4.  When I go out, I always have on at least foundation, concealer, powder, blush/bronzer, and mascara.

6. Do you wear perfume every day?  If so, what kind(s)  Yes.  We'd be here forever if I listed out the 30+ I own.  Lately my favorites have been Burberry The Beat, Tocca Brigette, and Miss Dior Cherie.

7. When was the last time you had facial hair removed (wax/threading)?  Never

8. Do you use a tooth whitening product?  Nothing other than toothpaste, but I'm anxious for a Zoom Groupon to come along.  They need some professional help.

This is my siggy.
  • 1. When was the last time you had a haircut? Two weeks ago.

2. When was the last time you had a manicure and/or pedicure (it still counts if you do them yourself) The end of Feb.

3. When was the last time you shaved? Last Thursday? I'm pregnant and lazy and have invisible body hair.

4. How often do you wash your hair? Every day.

5. Do you wear make-up most days of the week? If so, how much do you wear? I always wear mascara and eyebrow powder (see the invisible body hair from #3) and that's about it. Some days, I also throw on some blush and eyeliner.

6. Do you wear perfume every day? If so, what kind(s) Nope.

7. When was the last time you had facial hair removed (wax/threading)? A long time ago. (invisible body hair strikes again)

8. Do you use a tooth whitening product? Nope.

(An unmatched left parenthesis creates an unresolved tension that will stay with you all day.

The Princess of Anything is Coming!

Had a dream I was queen.
    Woke up. Still queen.
  • image Motzie:

1.  When was the last time you had a haircut? I have very short hair, typically do it every 2 months.

2. When was the last time you had a manicure and/or pedicure (it still counts if you do them yourself) I did my feet 3 weeks ago (the shame!) my hands I cant even tell you when. Btwn the baby, work and school I havent had time. Im hoping to go this week for a mani/pedi because I need the time away.

3. When was the last time you shaved? I touch up every time I shower

4. How often do you wash your hair? Daily

5. Do you wear make-up most days of the week? If so, how much do you wear? Yes I do. I wear Benetint, eyeliner and bronzer and lipgloss at the very least

6. Do you wear perfume every day?  If so, what kind(s) Yes. I've been wearing Lola by Marc Jacobs

7. When was the last time you had facial hair removed (wax/threading)? 2 weeks ago, had my eyebrows waxed.

8. Do you use a tooth whitening product? No.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker ...here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide) and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart I carry your heart(I carry it in my heart)
  • 1.  When was the last time you had a haircut? I think January or February? I cut my own hair, so I do it whenever it looks shaggy.

2. When was the last time you had a manicure and/or pedicure (it still counts if you do them yourself) I've only had one professionally, and didn't like it! But I painted my toes last week and they look nice.

3. When was the last time you shaved? Legs and pits: Yesterday.

4. How often do you wash your hair? Usually 3-4 times a week.

5. Do you wear make-up most days of the week? If so, how much do you wear? I wear make-up when I'm teaching or on campus, which is usually 3-4 days a week. And I do a bit of powder, blush/bronzer, and mascara. Sometimes eyeshadow. Oh, and under-eye circles which I still haven't found a great makeup solution for.

6. Do you wear perfume every day?  If so, what kind(s) Naw.

7. When was the last time you had facial hair removed (wax/threading)? Never professionally, but I tweeze the ol' eyebrows.

8. Do you use a tooth whitening product? Nope, but my toothpaste has baking soda!

• image Motzie:

1.  When was the last time you had a haircut? October? I'm overdue and setting an appointment for next week at a new place.

2. When was the last time you had a manicure and/or pedicure (it still counts if you do them yourself) Pedicure, last week. Manicure, last March.

3. When was the last time you shaved? Last Night

4. How often do you wash your hair? Every day. Occasionally I skip a day.

5. Do you wear make-up most days of the week? If so, how much do you wear? Yes. For work, concealer, powder, mascara and eyeshadow. Weekends, sometimes I skip the concealer and powder.

6. Do you wear perfume every day?  If so, what kind(s) Yes. Either Stella McCartney or Warm Vanilla Sugar from B&BW

8. Do you use a tooth whitening product? Crest white strips for sensitive teeth.

image.
  • image Motzie:

1.  When was the last time you had a haircut? about a month ago. I go every 7-8 weeks

2. When was the last time you had a manicure and/or pedicure (it still counts if you do them yourself) H bought me a mani/pedi & facial the Saturday before last

3. When was the last time you shaved? this morning. pits generally every day, legs not so much

4. How often do you wash your hair? every day.

5. Do you wear make-up most days of the week? If so, how much do you wear? for work - foundation, blush, liner, shadow, mascara. weekends - tinted moisturizer, and maybe blush & mascara

6. Do you wear perfume every day?  If so, what kind(s) yes, philosophy's amazing grace

7. When was the last time you had facial hair removed (wax/threading)? eyebrows waxed at my last haircut. I do that maybe once or twice a year, otherwise I tweeze on my own

8. Do you use a tooth whitening product? nothing beyond toothpaste, thought I've often though about trying something

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • image Motzie:

1.  When was the last time you had a haircut? About 6 weeks ago

2. When was the last time you had a manicure and/or pedicure (it still counts if you do them yourself) It's been awhile.

3. When was the last time you shaved? Monday

4. How often do you wash your hair? About every other day

5. Do you wear make-up most days of the week? If so, how much do you wear? Yes - foundation on chin and nose, blush, eyeliner, sometimes shadow, and mascara.  And lipstick/gloss/chapstick

6. Do you wear perfume every day?  If so, what kind(s) Newp. I never remember.

7. When was the last time you had facial hair removed (wax/threading)? 4 weeks ago

8. Do you use a tooth whitening product? Just whitening toothpaste

Look with your special eyes.
  • imoanimoan
    Eighth Anniversary 10000 Comments
    image Motzie:

1.  When was the last time you had a haircut?

About 3 weeks ago 

Uh... a year ago?   

Last week 

I cleanse-condition every day 

I wear makeup every day.  It makes me feel pretty.  Eyeshadow, mascara, concealer, brightening primer, Tarte cheek stain 

No.  I ran out of my perfume like 2 years ago and never rebought.  I got a little birthday money and think I'll be treating myself (Lolita Lempicka) 

About a month ago.  Eyebrows- waxing. 

No. 

Currently Reading: Don Quixote by Miguel De Cervantes
  • 1.  When was the last time you had a haircut?

It was about a month ago.  I'm growing it out, so I have to balance not cutting it too often so that it never gets longer with making sure it doesn't look stupid while it's growing out.

It has been slightly over a week.  I usually do my nails weekly, and the scraggly nails are bugging me.

My pits, this morning.  My legs, uh... uh... three weeks ago, maybe?

daily

nope

Garden Botanika Heart

I wax my upper lip weekly to avoid looking like Tom Selleck.  It's the curse of dark hair.

About once every six months I use a whitestrip or two to take off any stains from the copious quantities of tomato that I eat.

• 1.  When was the last time you had a haircut? Mmmmm... It's been a while. Sometime in the fall. I'm due.

2. When was the last time you had a manicure and/or pedicure (it still counts if you do them yourself)  Self pedi 3 weeks ago.

3. When was the last time you shaved? Friday?

4. How often do you wash your hair? 2x/week, sometimes 3

5. Do you wear make-up most days of the week? If so, how much do you wear? Nope. Only when I have people to see.

6. Do you wear perfume every day?  If so, what kind(s) Never

7. When was the last time you had facial hair removed (wax/threading)? I tweeze often and waxed myself once. I had a bad reaction to the wax though and I ended up all bumpy. I will not be doing that again.

8. Do you use a tooth whitening product? Toothpaste.

I agree with everything that muddled said. You should listen to her. -ESDReturns

• 1.  When was the last time you had a haircut? About a month ago

2. When was the last time you had a manicure and/or pedicure (it still counts if you do them yourself)  This past weekend (I do it myself)

3. When was the last time you shaved? Saturday

4. How often do you wash your hair? I skip a day or two in-between washings.

5. Do you wear make-up most days of the week? If so, how much do you wear? I always wear it to work, so at least 5 as long as I have a full work week.  Depends what I do on the weekends as to whether or not I wear it or how much I wear.  To work I wear a full face of make-up (foundation, blush, shadow, mascara and lipgloss).

6. Do you wear perfume every day?  If so, what kind(s):  Yes.  Sometimes it's just a body spray version of my perfume.  I still to Philosophy scents because I know that they don't give me a headache.  The ones I rotate through are Falling in Love, Unconditional Love and Apricots and Cream (body spray and lotion only).  I have other scented lotions that I use on days I don't go to work.

7. When was the last time you had facial hair removed (wax/threading)?  A long time ago.  Probably a few years ago.  I've only ever had my eyebrows waxed.

8. Do you use a tooth whitening product?  I can't use tooth whitening products except for toothpaste that has whitening in it.  I have fillings in my front teeth, plus a couple of crowns and the whitening products don't whiten fillings so it would look stupid.

PitaPata Dog tickers
  • image Motzie:

1.  When was the last time you had a haircut? - About 2 weeks ago

2. When was the last time you had a manicure and/or pedicure (it still counts if you do them yourself) - Saturday

3. When was the last time you shaved? - This morning

4. How often do you wash your hair? - Almost everyday

5. Do you wear make-up most days of the week? If so, how much do you wear? - Yes and concealer, blush, foundation and mascara

6. Do you wear perfume every day?  If so, what kind(s) - No

7. When was the last time you had facial hair removed (wax/threading)? - Probably 9 years ago

8. Do you use a tooth whitening product? - Once in a while before a big event 

TTC since 10/06 - Went to RE after 6 months of TTC due to AMA -Diagnosed with MIF 5/07, only option IVF with ICSI - IVF #1 cancelled due to cyst, never got to ER - IVF #1.5 10/07, BFP - Robert Andrew born 7/30/08 Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • image Motzie:

1.  When was the last time you had a haircut?  Last Wednesday

2. When was the last time you had a manicure and/or pedicure (it still counts if you do them yourself)  A few weeks ago I believe

3. When was the last time you shaved?  Saturday

4. How often do you wash your hair?  Every other day

5. Do you wear make-up most days of the week? If so, how much do you wear?  I hardly ever wear make-up

6. Do you wear perfume every day?  If so, what kind(s)  I don't wear perfume often either.  I have 2 scents that are several years old.  Abercrombie 8 and Victoria's Secret Pink (I think)

7. When was the last time you had facial hair removed (wax/threading)?  Last Wednesday

8. Do you use a tooth whitening product?  Not besides my toothpaste.  I've used Crest White Strips before and they work well but make your teeth really sensitive while you're using them

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• 1.  When was the last time you had a haircut? 6ish months ago

2. When was the last time you had a manicure and/or pedicure (it still counts if you do them yourself)  mani- 2 weeks ago, pedi- 4 weeks ago 

3. When was the last time you shaved? today

4. How often do you wash your hair? 2x a week

5. Do you wear make-up most days of the week? If so, how much do you wear? Yes.  Most days full face- foundation, blush, eyeliner & shadow, mascara & lipstick.  If I'm not doing much just foundation, mascara & lipstick.

6. Do you wear perfume every day?  If so, what kind(s) Yes, Tresor by Lancome

7. When was the last time you had facial hair removed (wax/threading)? It's been too long, probably 4 months

8. Do you use a tooth whitening product? No

image Grayson's side-eye
  • image Motzie:

1.  When was the last time you had a haircut? Saturday.

2. When was the last time you had a manicure and/or pedicure (it still counts if you do them yourself) I don't get manicures, I bite my nails. I did give myself a pedicure last Tuesday.

3. When was the last time you shaved? Monday

4. How often do you wash your hair? Every day

5. Do you wear make-up most days of the week? If so, how much do you wear? Yes. Not a ton. Takes me five minutes to do all my makeup.

6. Do you wear perfume every day?  If so, what kind(s) Nope, fragrance free work environment.

7. When was the last time you had facial hair removed (wax/threading)? Been way too long. I have a kit to do my eyebrows at home, haven't gotten around to it. Been tweezing.

8. Do you use a tooth whitening product? No, I haven't found one that doesn't make my mouth hurt for a week. Stupid sensitive teeth!

Oh, FFS.
  • image Motzie:

1.  When was the last time you had a haircut?  I don't remember.  Not because it's been that long but because I have a swiss cheese memory.  Maybe like 2 months ago.

2. When was the last time you had a manicure and/or pedicure (it still counts if you do them yourself)  Manicure last month.  I did a pedicure myself last week.

3. When was the last time you shaved?  yesterday.  I shave every day.

4. How often do you wash your hair?  About every third day.  More if there's a real reason to do so.  I work from home so I can get away with a lot of ponytails and hats.

5. Do you wear make-up most days of the week? If so, how much do you wear?  Only if I'm leaving the house or am planning to see someone (again, I work from home).  When I wear it, it's pretty minimal.  Mascara, blush, brow powder, lip gloss.

6. Do you wear perfume every day?  If so, what kind(s).  Not every day but a lot.  In the winter I wear Channel Chance.  I just bought DKNY Pure for this spring/summer.

7. When was the last time you had facial hair removed (wax/threading)?  Last week.

8. Do you use a tooth whitening product?  Not specifically, no but my toothpaste has a "whitening" agent.

• 1. When was the last time you had a haircut? About 3 months ago.

2. When was the last time you had a manicure and/or pedicure (it still counts if you do them yourself) Professional pedicure- 2 weeks ago, manicure done by myself, 3 days ago.

3. When was the last time you shaved? 3 days ago (H is currently in a different state then me, otherwise I shave every second day)

4. How often do you wash your hair? Less than I should.

5. Do you wear make-up most days of the week? If so, how much do you wear? I wear minimal makeup when I'm not going out, I wear too much make up if I am. I generally like to wear foundation, blush, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and mascara if I am going out; if I am not going to be seen by too many people I generally just wear foundation and mascara.

6. Do you wear perfume every day? If so, what kind(s) Depends on my phase. If I'm really into a new perfume I bought, I will wear it every day, otherwise I forget to even put it on for up to 2 weeks at a time.

7. When was the last time you had facial hair removed (wax/threading)? Never

8. Do you use a tooth whitening product? Just tooth whitening tooth pastes at the moment.