Politics & Current Events
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Black people: local news has jokes again

I've been telling my H for years that local news outlets are masters of finding Dave Chappelle skits in real life and broadcasting for the world on our behalf. 

I have nothing more to add.

video

Re: Black people: local news has jokes again

• Ah f**k, I will ALWAYS have time to watch this clip.  The way she looks off into the distance in puzzled, delirious resignation at the end:  priceless! 

• First, I was like Surprise. Then, I was like Crying<--laughing. And then I was like Indifferent

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This is on my FB and it's the sh1ts!!
    "HOW many US citizens and ranchers have been decapitated in Arizona by roving bands of paperless aliens, and how will a requirement that I have papers on me make that not happen?"courtesy of SueSue
  • Hot dayum. She ain't got no time for that! Someone, please give this lady some Vaseline.
  • Ugh, everything is blocked at this institution ( of terror).
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • did she have gold fronts? im watching it again to count how many times she said Jesus

image Ridin dirty
  • I love her!!
  • What's the situation with her teeth?

I laughed at this because, well, what else can you do? I hope she got her pop at least. 

P.S. My 90-year-old Grandma would see this and say, "Why is her black ass on this television?" 

I need to get home and see my Grandma. A day with her is such joy. LOL!

• I can't stop watching this.  Even tho it makes me do the falsetto laugh every time.
  • image Dylanite:
    I can't stop watching this.  Even tho it makes me do the falsetto laugh every time.

Stop bumping this. I ain't got time for that. 

• image ButternutSquash:

P.S. My 90-year-old Grandma would see this and say, "Why is her black ass on this television?" 

I need to get home and see my Grandma. A day with her is such joy. LOL!

I think we have the same grandma! LMAO 

image "There's a very simple test to see if something is racist. Just go to a heavily populated black area, and do the thing that you think isn't racist, and see if you live through it." ~ Reeve on the Clearly Racist Re-Nig Bumper Sticker and its Creator.
  • image copzgirl:

image Dylanite:
    I can't stop watching this.  Even tho it makes me do the falsetto laugh every time.

Stop bumping this. I ain't got time for that. 

DEAD.

This video will now be a classic. Just like Popeye's running out of chicken. 

image "There's a very simple test to see if something is racist. Just go to a heavily populated black area, and do the thing that you think isn't racist, and see if you live through it." ~ Reeve on the Clearly Racist Re-Nig Bumper Sticker and its Creator.
  • I am trying to figure out how the anchorwoman actually had a serious expression after that clip. 

The interview was so....random.  It added no value except for some laughs I guess. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • The guys in the back walking by shaking their heads.  You KNOW they know her.  Lol
  • image Dylanite:
    The guys in the back walking by shaking their heads.  You KNOW they know her.  Lol

DAMNITALLTOHELL Dylanite stop bumping this.

I woke up to get a cold pop. 

• image copzgirl:

image Dylanite:
    The guys in the back walking by shaking their heads.  You KNOW they know her.  Lol

Change your damn settings then!  Hurry up too, don't be putting on your shoes or nothin Jesus. 

• image Dylanite:
    image copzgirl:

image Dylanite:

Change your damn settings then!  Hurry up too, don't be putting on your shoes or nothin Jesus. 

I was thinking of setting up a BBQ, but I ain't got time for that 

• Thank you for this!
  • Look at dude walking back and forth in the background. Also I am dying at the camera crew you can hear laughing.
    "HOW many US citizens and ranchers have been decapitated in Arizona by roving bands of paperless aliens, and how will a requirement that I have papers on me make that not happen?"courtesy of SueSue