July 2010 Weddings

Weekly book post

I finally finished Twanged. It was good but many of the mysteries featuring this character are very similar. I started reading Carly's Story. It is written by a father of a child with autism.  It is Carly's story told by her dad. It is really good so far!!!

Re: Weekly book post

• I am reading the Sweet Potato Queen's: Fat is the new 30. It is very tongue in cheek and actually, reallllllly boring. I probably should have abandoned it100 pages ago.

image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I've got about 50 pages of Mockingjay left. I just downloaded a couple of free books to my Kindle as well as the Girl Who Licked the Hornets Nest. We are headed to Orlando on Sunday for a week so I'm hoping to knock out a bunch of reading. 

Side note...has anyone read Fifty Shades of Grey?? 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lauren's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest

• I finished Gone (Mo Hayder) which is a British detective story about a guy who steals cars with girls still inside them.  Also read Ash (Malinda Lo) which is a Cinderella version with a LGBT character.  for class I finished The Forest of Hands and Teeth (Carrie Ryan) and started Ender's Game (Orson Scott Card). Really enjoyed the first one, Ender's Game I enjoyed the beginning but now it's dragging a little.
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • image lburkey21:

I've got about 50 pages of Mockingjay left. I just downloaded a couple of free books to my Kindle as well as the Girl Who Licked the Hornets Nest. We are headed to Orlando on Sunday for a week so I'm hoping to knock out a bunch of reading. 

Side note...has anyone read Fifty Shades of Grey?? 

I know this is a typo...but it totally makes me giggle! :-)

I am still on Reading Lolita in Tehran.  I'm used to reading fiction, so this is taking me a while, but I still like it.  Just more academic than what I'm used to reading. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my read shelf:
    Jen's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Anniversary
  •  

I am still on Reading Lolita in Tehran.  I'm used to reading fiction, so this is taking me a while, but I still like it.  Just more academic than what I'm used to reading. 

I really enjoyed that book. It gave me a whole new perspective of being a woman in a very different country.

image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I finished "graceling". It was really good! I started and finished "hex ". It was ok. I started "new moon", the second twilight book s few days ago. There's no rhyme or reason to my reading right now, just whatever comes off hold at the library first lol.

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • Hex hall, I meant to write

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image