May 2008 Weddings

Let's do a movie related poll!

Feel free to add more than one to each if you like.

What's the best movie you've seen lately?

What's the worst movie you've seen lately?

What movie always makes you cry?

What movie can you watch over and over and never get tired of it?

When you go to the movies to you get a snack or anything?

What movie are you looking forward to now?

image Always Painted,Usually Chipped Disclaimer - This is not a nail polish blog.

Re: Let's do a movie related poll!

• What's the best movie you've seen lately? I liked Hunger Games a lot and I also just watched Happy Feet 2 - it was really cute

What's the worst movie you've seen lately? Umm...really struggling with this one even though it's my own question. Probably the Social Network, although I really didn't dislike it.

What movie always makes you cry? Armageddon & Juno. I cry majorly in both and I've seen both many, many times.

What movie can you watch over and over and never get tired of it? All the Twilight & Harry Potters, Love Actually. I think I've also seen How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days & 10 Things I Hate about you a ton of times....and Can't Hardly Wait. I didn't consider myself a movie rewatcher really until I stareted on this list.

When you go to the movies to you get a snack or anything? Sometimes I get popcorn or nachos, sometimes nothing.

What movie are you looking forward to now? The last Twilight (although I just learned that it comes out Nov. 16th, which really isn't going to work out with my Nov. 20th due date). I can't wait until the DVD...gonna have to figure out a plan!

image Always Painted,Usually Chipped Disclaimer - This is not a nail polish blog.
  • What's the best movie you've seen lately? Hunger Games

What's the worst movie you've seen lately? I haven't seen a bunch of movies lately. J. Edgar bored me.

What movie always makes you cry? Ladder 49..it was filmed in Baltimore and its about Baltimore CIty firefighters, which is my entire family so it strikes close to home. I wont even watch it anymore.

What movie can you watch over and over and never get tired of it? League of The Own, Big Fish, Lady and the Tramp

When you go to the movies to you get a snack or anything? I got to Starrbucks and get a drink then smuggle it in my purse.

What movie are you looking forward to now? I want to see AMerican Reunion but will wait for the DVD, the next Hunger Games movie.

Dx PCOS and MFI - morph 1%
    TTC #1 since 9/08

• What's the best movie you've seen lately? Hunger Games

What's the worst movie you've seen lately? I know before Hunger Games we went to the dollar movies (well its more like 2.50 but they call it like that lol) and as we were walking out I told my H that I was glad we waited to see it at the dollar movies. I guess it was so bad, that I don't remeber the name.  

What movie always makes you cry? A Walk to Remeber

What movie can you watch over and over and never get tired of it? Mean Girls

When you go to the movies to you get a snack or anything? Even if we just had dinner we have to get a Lg popcorn, a pickle and a coke =)

What movie are you looking forward to now? Not sure.

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • What's the best movie you've seen lately? I haven't seen a whole lot lately...especially not anything good. we usually have to wait for movies to come to DVD and then we forget about them. seriously, i can't even think of one that was good enough to mention. EDIT: i saw My Week With Marilyn...it thought it was good, not my fave and not somethuign i'd watch again, but good.

What's the worst movie you've seen lately? Chaos...H and I watched it last night. his comment was "it was $4 at target, how bad can it be?" answer - VERY bad.

What movie always makes you cry? philadelphia, anything where kids get sick/hurt/killed or current war-related movies (H and I have lost friends in iraq and afghanistan)

What movie can you watch over and over and never get tired of it? i get sick of movies a lot and very easily, but I will always watch Footloose if it's on tv.

When you go to the movies to you get a snack or anything? pretzel bites!! oh cheese sauce..how i love thee

What movie are you looking forward to now? i'd like to see Hunger Games but i'm not sure that we'll make it to the theater. H wants to see Act of Valor.

image June 2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image BMWwife:

What movie can you watch over and over and never get tired of it? League of The Own, Big Fish, Lady and the Tramp

I remember being very, very confused during Big Fish. Like extrememly, didn't know what on earth was happening confused.

This made me think of my "worst" as of late and that's Black Swan. I hated it!

• What's the best movie you've seen lately? Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow. An oldie but a goodie. Best new movie was The Muppet Movie.

What's the worst movie you've seen lately? Deathrace 2000. No amount of wine was able to salvage that one.

What movie always makes you cry? The Notebook. Every time I watch it, I just start sobbing my eyes out.. and I'm not a crier.

What movie can you watch over and over and never get tired of it? Ghostbusters (one and two), Stranger Than Fiction and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.

When you go to the movies to you get a snack or anything? Nothing much. Usually just a large popcorn, gummy bears, Twizzlers, Raisinettes and a cherry coke.. I don't know what J gets.

What movie are you looking forward to now? I kinda want to see the Hunger Games, but that's more because of all the hype around it. I don't know what else is really coming out to the theater or DVD (the downfall of not having TV)

• What's the best movie you've seen lately?  Saw American Reunion this past weekend.  Enjoyed it.   Also recently rented Friends with Benefits and really liked it.  

What's the worst movie you've seen lately?  Bridesmaids, couldn't even make it halfway.  Luckily it was from Redbox.  

What movie always makes you cry?  Only one I can think of off the top of my head is Titanic.  

What movie can you watch over and over and never get tired of it?  Grease

When you go to the movies to you get a snack or anything?  Popcorn and usually a pop.

What movie are you looking forward to now?  Can't think of any.  

• i can't quote from my phone so i will just paraphrase the questions. best recent - "like crazy" (on dvd). worst recent - i turned off "one day" with anne hathaway. i just could not get into it. movie that makes me cry - can't think of one that i necessarily watch over and over. maybe when a man loves a woman. i have watched that several times. movie i can watch over and over - when harry met sally, pretty woman, dumb and dumber. snacks - never. i don't care for popcorn and i have a teeny bladder so i try not to drink anything. movie i am looking forward to - heard over the weekend that dumb and dumber is doing a sequel. i hope it's good!
    Me:39 Dx LPD, Fibroid, AMA and all that goes with that. H:37 Dx low motility and low morphology. TTC since 3/12. Clomid 8/12 and 9/12: BFN. 11/12 on a break for Myomectomy sched. 11/26. Resume TTC early 2013.
  • forgot about how to lose a guy in 10 days! i LOVE that movie! i watch it whenever it's on.
    Me:39 Dx LPD, Fibroid, AMA and all that goes with that. H:37 Dx low motility and low morphology. TTC since 3/12. Clomid 8/12 and 9/12: BFN. 11/12 on a break for Myomectomy sched. 11/26. Resume TTC early 2013.
  • What's the best movie you've seen lately? I haven't been to the theater in forever and i hardly have time to watch movies but I did see Friends with Benefits a few weeks ago and thought it was pretty funny. 

What's the worst movie you've seen lately? I started watching Girl Next Door the other day and decided about 10 minutes in that it wasn't worth my time 

What movie always makes you cry? Man on Fire 

What movie can you watch over and over and never get tired of it? Where the Heart Is. For whatever reason, I love that movie.

When you go to the movies to you get a snack or anything? Popcorn and usually a pop.

What movie are you looking forward to now? I'm not really that big into movies. I don't even know what is out right now.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • What's the best movie you've seen lately?  We rented Bad Teacher and I thought that was really fun.

What's the worst movie you've seen lately? We also rented Real Steel...that was horrible.

What movie always makes you cry? The Notebook, Forever Young

What movie can you watch over and over and never get tired of it?Wild Hearts Can't be Broken, Pretty Woman, The Parent Trap (the old school one)

When you go to the movies to you get a snack or anything? Always popcorn with extra butter!

What movie are you looking forward to now? I'm not really looking forward to any....I feel like I should watch Hunger Games, but I want to read the books first.