International Nesties

Hello

New to this board. I am living in Vietnam with my husband and our 2 month old son.  We love to travel but may head back to the states in October. Thought I would come over and check out the board!  

imageimage

Re: Hello

• Welcome!

Newlywed American here in Spain with Spanish DH.
  • Hey there! Welcome to the board!

What took you to Vietnam? 

Chronically hilarious - you'll split your stitches!
    I wrote a book! Bucket list CHECK!
  • Hello!

I am American living in Spain with my DH. Welcome to the board.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Welcome!

I lived in Vietnam (HCMC) from 2001 till 2008 and had my son there. What brought you there? 

• Welcome!  We're Americans living in KL.  What took you to Vietnam?
  • Welcome!

I'm an American, married to a Brit, living in CA. We have a 2.5 year old and another baby due in August.

• Living in Vietnam?  Coooool.

I'm American living in Australia with my Norwegian SO. 

• Hi, welcome to the board!
  • Hi, welcome to the board! I'm an American with an Indian fiance preparing to move India and get married.
    My blog
    "I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV
  • Wow, thanks for the replies! People over here are a lot more welcoming than TB boards I was on! 

We are in Da Nang and came here in August to teach. We came over with a contract that was broken by the company two weeks after arriving, so we have been teaching at different schools here for the last 7 months. It's not a stable job without a meaningful contract, which is a big factor in us heading back home when our lease is up. I had the baby here and got good care throughout my pregnancy,but the VN also raise babies very differently from western culture and I want medical care for DS that I am used to and without the communication barrier. We have enjoyed our time here, though, no doubt.  

imageimage
  • This is where I tell you that a friend and I are probably going up to De Nang in May and will probably shamelessly ask you for restaurant recommendations.
  • Welcome :) I am an American with an American DH, we will be living in Aberdeen, Scotland. (DH is already out there and DD and I will be moving there at the end of May)

I am very new to this board too.  Its a good board with a lot of great ladies that give helpful advice!

• Welcome!  Vietnam, now that's different!

H is Spanish, I'm American and we are moving from Madrid to Frankfurt at the end of this month. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • welcome to the board :) I'm from MN - living in Sydney, Australia with my aussie dh & 21 month old dd
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi!  DH and I are Canadians living in Macau SAR.  We are nearly neighbours :)
  • Hi and welcome.  I'm an American/Brit married to. Londoner and living in London.  Hope to hear more about you!