Entertainment

Teen Mom 2 : Leah got married again

Teen Mom Leah Messer Simms marries Jeremy Calvert!           

Teen Mom Leah Messer Simms reportedly married fiance Jeremy Calvert in Kentucky April 4

Teen Mom 2 star Leah Simms (formerly Leah Messer) is now Leah Calvert (we would assume) after marrying her fiance Jeremy Calvert in a small family ceremony in Catlettsburg, Kentucky on Wednesday! MTV cameras were reportedly rolling as Leah and Jeremy were married by Rev. Marty Gute at the Catlettsburg Wedding Chapel with approximately 15-20 in attendance, including Leah?s twin daughters Aliannah and Aleeah. (No word if Corey Simms was in attendance.)

Gute tells The Independent Online that he received a call from MTV producers on Tuesday asking him to sign a waiver allowing production crews to film in the chapel.

?When I asked what was going on, they said it was for the Leah Simms wedding, and that name didn?t ring a bell at first,? Gute said. But when he mentioned it to his wife and daughter, they knew exactly who he was talking about.

According to Gute, camera crews followed Leah and Jeremy as they got their marriage license at the Boyd County Courthouse and then purchased their rings. The ring purchases were held up for some reason, delaying the ceremony about 90 minutes from its scheduled 3PM start.

?I think they wanted to keep it out of the news, but the producer said he knew it would hit Facebook soon,? Gute said. ?He asked my daughter not to tweet about it, though.?

All has been quiet on the Messer Twitter front with only this little interaction the day after the wedding between Jeremy and Leah, which in retrospect looks a bit like an inside joke:

Leah Sims and Jeremy Calvert tweet a day after getting married

Congratulations to Leah and Jeremy!

image image image

Re: Teen Mom 2 : Leah got married again

• Hope she is on birth control. This is not going to end well.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Is that picture from her 2nd wedding? It looks very similar to when she married Corey.

I predict they will have a child and get divorced within 2 years. 

• image Cuardraro:

Is that picture from her 2nd wedding? It looks very similar to when she married Corey.

I predict they will have a child and get divorced within 2 years. 

No, they haven't released an image of the second wedding yet. Don't you worry though, MTV was there to film it. 

image image image
  • i'm going to go with corey was NOT there. 

i like her but she's dumb.  

• I don't think Corey would want to be there, no reason for him to be.   Hope this works out for her.  I can't imagine being married for the 2nd time at that age.
  • image HoneyBee973:
    I don't think Corey would want to be there, no reason for him to be.   Hope this works out for her.  I can't imagine being married for the 2nd time at that age.

OMG same here.

• Why the rush?

I understand that she did get pregnant and subsequently lost the baby in the winter, but she seems to always rush in marriage. She seems to always rush things. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Ugh...I want to be on her side so bad but she makes it so hard.  Her actions just don't make sense to me.

Anniversary

TTC since March 2012 w/irregular and anovulatory cycles.  
    Moved to an RE October 2013  HSG- All clear , S/A- Normal , Bloodwork -Normal
    Uterine polyp found-  Hysteroscopy and D&C 12/6/13  DX w/complex endometrial hyperplasia
    Endometrial Biopsy 3/21/14 - Hyperplasia still present  Endometrial Biopsy #2 6/24/14 - All clear!
    IUI w/stims and trigger - Started stims 7/7/14 - IUI 7/24/14 = ?
    Nestie Besties with Nfp147 & TTC Buddies with Amandaf6383
  • Just sad that Corey and Leah didn't work out.

She always makes rash decisions.

Maybe if they both waited it out, and had a trial seperation, they could've made better decisions for the sake of their family. The whole filing seemed to happen pretty quickly.

I think Leah is too darn codependent.  She seems to have this idea of what marriage should be, a fairy tale, but sometimes marriage isn't rainbows and puppies...its hard work too.  

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I wanted to like her too.  On the show, I was routing for her and Corey and then I heard about their split and still watched knowing they weren't going to be together.  I still think I got married too early and I couldn't imagine being married twice by her age.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker