GP Moms

PW: I know it's a LONG way off

but I cannot wait to get the girls their first softball gear (I played through HS) if they want to play.

I love tiny sports gear:

Mizuno 11" Youth Finch Prospect Fastpitch Series Glove - ***'s Sporting Goods

What are you looking forward to when your LOs get a little bit bigger (not that I'm trying to rush them at all, I like my tiny babies)?

My little love bugs!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

TTC since January 2010 w/ PCOS, Stage 3 Endo, and MFI

May 2010- 50mg Clomid + TI= BFN

July 2010- 50mg Clomid + IUI= BFN

August/September IVF #1- BFP, M/C at 6 weeks

Feb 2011 IVF #2.1- Long Lupron- Cancelled

March 2011 IVF 2.2- Antagonist,ER 3/29, ET 4/3 2 blasts

Beta #1 8dp5dt-151, beta #2 10dp5dt-311 beta #3 12dp5dt 572

Beta #4 16dp5dt-2703 U/S on 5/5 showed TWINS!

PAIF/SAIF always welcome

Formerly MrsT.52309

Blog

Re: PW: I know it's a LONG way off

• Not gonna lie I am pretty excited for the day I get to live through my daughter and have lunch at the American girl store and buy the ridiculously expensive dolls.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

***Nestie Bestie w/ TheDeatons***

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• image jennylove1084:
    Not gonna lie I am pretty excited for the day I get to live through my daughter and have lunch at the American girl store and buy the ridiculously expensive dolls.  

Oooooo... I always wanted one SO bad!  Must remember this.

My little love bugs!

PAIF/SAIF always welcome

Formerly MrsT.52309

Blog
  • There is so much that I'm looking forward to that I really don't think I can narrow it down to one thing off the top of my head!  My brain has already turned to mush this afternoon.

• image MrsT52309:

image jennylove1084:
    Not gonna lie I am pretty excited for the day I get to live through my daughter and have lunch at the American girl store and buy the ridiculously expensive dolls.  

Oooooo... I always wanted one SO bad!  Must remember this.

MrsT we were obviously deprived kids ;) 

• image jennylove1084:

If I have a girl...this is like...going to be my dream come true. I'm definitely making the trip as well to take her to the huge store in New York. 

~*GP NOTD Schedule*~
    My GP TTC Bestie With No Testes - lechw2
    TTC Buddies with - C-N-R & Jeep Doll!
    Got my GL Charm TTC Buddy - TheDeaton's
    Supporting my IF Buddy - MABride808
    I found my Sistertwin Shazzie116!! Congrats on your BFP sister!!!
    Congrats to my former buddy Califorever81!!
    TTC Since Jan. '10. D/x: Unexplained IF Jan. '11.D/x Stage 4 Endo.
    IUI#1 with Clomid = BFP! Live ectopic pregnancy found 1/31. Goodbye angel I love you always!
    STILL Moving forward with international adoption.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image jennylove1084:
    Omg I really want to have a girl for the 2nd kid but I hope she isn't into dresses and dolls. I think this would be my hell! Haha. I can't wait to get zach started in soccer, teach him to ski or snowboard (i used to teach both), take him rock climbing and watch him go, take him camping, and finally, when he's 11or 14, I forget the age req, get him certified to dive and take him on a scuba diving trip. Ahhhh! I hope he's athletic! Oh and tennis, yes tennis. Eta: these are all things I hope a future girl would do too. We play hard in the ipoas household.
    image image

BFP 10/2010 CP@4.5 weeks

3/7 - BFP; 4/8 - missed m/c confirmed, 4/12 - D&C

In the hands of an awesome RE!

Surprise BFP 5/31 - Beta 1: 53, Beta 2: 230, Beta 3: 1005

Chart

• image iPOAS:
    image jennylove1084:
    Omg I really want to have a girl for the 2nd kid but I hope she isn't into dresses and dolls. I think this would be my hell! Haha. I can't wait to get zach started in soccer, teach him to ski or snowboard (i used to teach both), take him rock climbing and watch him go, take him camping, and finally, when he's 11or 14, I forget the age req, get him certified to dive and take him on a scuba diving trip. Ahhhh! I hope he's athletic! Oh and tennis, yes tennis. Eta: these are all things I hope a future girl would do too. We play hard in the ipoas household.

Us too ipoas!  We've already taken notes of when we can enroll them in golf lessons/swimming/soccer/t-ball etc. through the park district.  Of course they will get to pick what they want to try and I won't force anything upon them.

The girls have only been in dresses once in 4 months.  I don't put them in bows/headbands/girly girl stuff.  Again not that there is anything wrong with that in the least, it's just not my style.  As they get older if they want to dress fancy I'll let them for sure.  I sometimes feel like the only girl mom who's not into buying tutu's and such.  I think the pictures are beautiful, but I can't ever bring myself to buy it for them.

I loved the American Girl books (I'm a bookworm) when I was little so I want to read them to the girls. 

I could use help learning to be more girly at times.

My little love bugs!

PAIF/SAIF always welcome

Formerly MrsT.52309

Blog
  • I hope continues to love horses so I can live vicariously through her horseback riding lessons and we can go riding together someday.
    ~DD born 3-25-10~DS born 6-5-12~
    imageimage
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers image image
  • image iPOAS:
    image jennylove1084:

I'm a bit of both. I love dresses and dolls just as much as I am going to have fun digging in dirt and playing around with dolls. I did everything when I was younger..swimming, camping, fishing yet I still kept up with my Barbie collection not to mention loved going shopping with my mom. I hope I can train my girl to be an all around diva in and out of dresses. Wink

~*GP NOTD Schedule*~
    My GP TTC Bestie With No Testes - lechw2
    TTC Buddies with - C-N-R & Jeep Doll!
    Got my GL Charm TTC Buddy - TheDeaton's
    Supporting my IF Buddy - MABride808
    I found my Sistertwin Shazzie116!! Congrats on your BFP sister!!!
    Congrats to my former buddy Califorever81!!
    TTC Since Jan. '10. D/x: Unexplained IF Jan. '11.D/x Stage 4 Endo.
    IUI#1 with Clomid = BFP! Live ectopic pregnancy found 1/31. Goodbye angel I love you always!
    STILL Moving forward with international adoption.
  • image ShanRich0810:

image iPOAS:
    image jennylove1084:

I'm a bit of both. I love dresses and dolls just as much as I am going to have fun digging in dirt and playing around with dolls. I did everything when I was younger..swimming, camping, fishing yet I still kept up with my Barbie collection not to mention loved going shopping with my mom. I hope I can train my girl to be an all around diva in and out of dresses. Wink

I had a ton of cabbage patch kids and loved to play house, and I had a ton of barbies nut I just liked to cut their hair and streak it with powdered make-up...but no tea parties or dresses or bows, and no dance classes. Obviously, I'll let my kids choose what they want to do and support them and be enthusiastic, I'm just hoping I can push the outdoorsy, athletic adventuresome type thing on them. If zach doesn't like mountain biking I think dh might cry and die of a broken heart. Haha!
    image image

BFP 10/2010 CP@4.5 weeks

3/7 - BFP; 4/8 - missed m/c confirmed, 4/12 - D&C

In the hands of an awesome RE!

Surprise BFP 5/31 - Beta 1: 53, Beta 2: 230, Beta 3: 1005

Chart

• Umm yeah you couldn't pay me to camp.... Or break a sweat for that matter :) 

• I'm not athletic at all...the only sport I've ever really gotten into was rock climbing in college.  But I really want to live vicariously through DS, in whatever interests he chooses to pursue.  He's already showing an interest in soccer - we bought him his first ball last weekend, and he loves it.  I just want to expose him to everything - sports, music, academic pursuits - and see what he sticks with.

I'm a musician myself, so of course I'd love to share that passion with him, and little sibling as well. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I'm really looking forward to teaching our little girl to swim. My parents first took me into a pool when I was 11 weeks old, and I was swimming competetively by the time I was 5. DH and I met while we were swimming for competing teams in high school.

Even if she doesn't swim competetively, I'm just looking forward to bringing her in the water, and making sure she can swim well. It should be fun since DH and I both taught swim lessons, and I was a coach for a few years. It drives me crazy that our 8 and 12 year old nephews still wear life jackets in the pool.