Fashion & Beauty

My Sephora shopping basket so far

Murad Oil Control Mattifier

Sephora Collection Flashy Eyeliner in Flashy Ultra Violet and Flashy Black Purple

Too Faced Shadow Insurance primer (the e.l.f. primer I'm using isn't cutting it)

Tarte matte bronzer Park Avenue Princess (for contouring)

Nars blush in Angelika (sooo pretty!  I decided to get this instead of Posietint or the Tarte Amazonian clay blush)

Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette.  This also looks really pretty from swatches I see online.

I may be done, although I would like to add a nice pigmented gloss or lipstick.  I wish all of their good sets weren't sold out.  Any lipstick suggestions for fair skin with cool undertones?  I have a red I love and I'm good on hot pinks, pale pinks and nude.  I could use a more brownish color.

Re: My Sephora shopping basket so far

• I bought the too faced eye primer and I was not a fan. My face tends to get oily and this didn't seem to hold up as well.

If you would like, I would be glad to send it to you. I dont' remember exactly which one it was (I think in the black tube) and I also have a mini one too. One less thing you have to buy.

• image AlwaysABridesmaidFinallyABride:

I bought the too faced eye primer and I was not a fan. My face tends to get oily and this didn't seem to hold up as well.

If you would like, I would be glad to send it to you. I dont' remember exactly which one it was (I think in the black tube) and I also have a mini one too. One less thing you have to buy.

Wow!  That would be awesome!  Thank you so much!  I'll PM you my contact info.