Money Matters

This medicine is messing with my head...Vera Bradley related

I can't stop looking at the navy twirly birds pattern. And SO is encouraging me saying it is cute.

Re: This medicine is messing with my head...Vera Bradley related

• Blue or pink?

I thought that has been cancelled for a while now?

• its a dark blue...I wish I could PIP on my tab. There is a bag I like for $40...but that can't be stylish right? I need someone to save me from myself

I do need something for my cell phone and there is a lot on clearance. I wish the solid colors were on sale.

• I have a Get Carried Away tote (not in that print) and I really like it...it's a great carry on. Other then that...Vera is NMS.

I've seen people carry an 'all in one' wristlet...is that what you are looking at?

• yea...except I want the matching purse too. 

Must, step, away. 

• I'm not familiar with that, but I think some of the VB is cute for tote bags and such. I think they are really fugly for everyday bags but I like fun prints for travel or bringing stuff to a friend's house or other circumstances where I need to carry more stuff than fits in a regular purse.

Just step away if you're looking for a regular purse or cell phone carrier (not sure what that is anyway, lol).  

• If you really like it, I say go for it. It's for you an no one else.

That being said....I think it's totally fug. 

• image buckybells:

I'm not familiar with that, but I think some of the VB is cute for tote bags and such. I think they are really fugly for everyday bags but I like fun prints for travel or bringing stuff to a friend's house or other circumstances where I need to carry more stuff than fits in a regular purse.

Just step away if you're looking for a regular purse or cell phone carrier (not sure what that is anyway, lol).  

Place for cell phone and it opens up for CCs and such.

• Fug don't do it. 
    Photobucket
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Don't do it.....  Back away.
  • I have the all in one wristlet and a matching bag.  I think I'm the only one on here that admits to carrying  Vera Bradley stuff.  The wristlet is very handy.  I'd looked at a couple options online and tired to find one in a neutral, solid color but ended up liking the wristlet best.   

I am the 39%.
  • Ok no - that PIP is super, super ugly. Don't do it! 

I was picturing some of the  tote bags that are 2 colors - I saw a black and white one recently that I think was VB and was very cute.

Carrots, your painkillers are messing with you. Back away!