Money Matters
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

This medicine is messing with my head...Vera Bradley related

I can't stop looking at the navy twirly birds pattern. And SO is encouraging me saying it is cute.

Re: This medicine is messing with my head...Vera Bradley related

• Blue or pink?

I thought that has been cancelled for a while now?

• its a dark blue...I wish I could PIP on my tab. There is a bag I like for $40...but that can't be stylish right? I need someone to save me from myself

I do need something for my cell phone and there is a lot on clearance. I wish the solid colors were on sale.

• I have a Get Carried Away tote (not in that print) and I really like it...it's a great carry on. Other then that...Vera is NMS.

I've seen people carry an 'all in one' wristlet...is that what you are looking at?

• yea...except I want the matching purse too. 

Must, step, away. 

• I'm not familiar with that, but I think some of the VB is cute for tote bags and such. I think they are really fugly for everyday bags but I like fun prints for travel or bringing stuff to a friend's house or other circumstances where I need to carry more stuff than fits in a regular purse.

Just step away if you're looking for a regular purse or cell phone carrier (not sure what that is anyway, lol).  

• If you really like it, I say go for it. It's for you an no one else.

That being said....I think it's totally fug. 

• image buckybells:

I'm not familiar with that, but I think some of the VB is cute for tote bags and such. I think they are really fugly for everyday bags but I like fun prints for travel or bringing stuff to a friend's house or other circumstances where I need to carry more stuff than fits in a regular purse.

Just step away if you're looking for a regular purse or cell phone carrier (not sure what that is anyway, lol).  

Place for cell phone and it opens up for CCs and such.

• Fug don't do it. 
    Photobucket
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Don't do it.....  Back away.
  • I have the all in one wristlet and a matching bag.  I think I'm the only one on here that admits to carrying  Vera Bradley stuff.  The wristlet is very handy.  I'd looked at a couple options online and tired to find one in a neutral, solid color but ended up liking the wristlet best.   

I am the 39%.
  • Ok no - that PIP is super, super ugly. Don't do it! 

I was picturing some of the  tote bags that are 2 colors - I saw a black and white one recently that I think was VB and was very cute.

Carrots, your painkillers are messing with you. Back away!