August 2009 Weddings

Happy Spring!

Not that we haven't been having spring like weather here for the last few weeks, but at least today it's official.

I just heard from Derek, the carpet guys just showed up and the appliances should be there between 9am and 1pm.  Wahoo!!  It makes me want to go home early today.

Other than that, that's about all I've got today.  Last night I was busy getting ready for carpet install.  Though we did have a slumber party in the living room.  That cats were confused.  Tonight we'll be putting the house back together!

How is everyone today?

We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Happy Spring!

• I don't think it will really feel like spring until this weekend when our clocks go ahead.  It's still too dark in the evenings for my liking!

I finally was able to get my BFF on the phone yesterday to catch up.  it seems like ages since we talked, and I was finally able to tell her the good news.  She said she'd try to come over here to visit after the LO arrives, which would be awesome since she hasn't made it here yet.  But I'm not holding my breath, since that would mean that her H would have to take care of their 2 little boys while she's gone!

Just a busy day at work today, and back home to a flat full of boxes.  I'm losing motivation to do much about either situation Tongue Tied

Cecilia arrived 12 October 2012
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Good morning! Nothing much going on today--back at work and catching up (though it looks like yesterday was quiet). I was able to get a bunch done at home including laundry and doing some cleaning, so the apartment looks pretty decent. Also did some work for the review website, I kind of feel caught up. I also saw the season finale of The Walking Dead; while I'm still disappointed in the show overall, the appearance of a certain character (don't want to spoil for those who haven't read the GN) and the prison hooked me for season three.

Tonight my book club is meeting, so I'm looking forward to that. 

I didn't say it yesterday, but I wanted to thank everyone who wished me luck in the race. :) I really appreciated it!

Have a great day!

• Happy Spring! Although it's been feeling like summer here for about the past week. We've been in the mid-80s for a week or so now. It's crazy. We've been setting record highs almost every day. 

It's Spring Break here and I'm loving it. Although I'm still working every day it's nice that campus is so quiet. Tonight I don't have much going on. I'll probably be cooking dinner, catching up on my DVR, and possibly sneaking in a workout.  

• Happy Spring!

Yesterday was lovely. I took off after work on a quick run to meet Dh and my BIL in a park. It was so busy I couldn't find them. I walked to my BIL's apartment who lives nearby thinking maybe they were there. Nope. I'm just a blind bat and couldn't see them. 

The weather is so pretty it is hard for me to focus. I want to be outside.

• Happy Spring ladies!

Today is absolutely beautiful outside and tomorrow is looking like it will be the same. I am loving the unusual weather temps.

Lasnight we finally went and got DH's bike. He is like a little kid with a brand new toy.  It brings me so much happiness to see him smiling like he is. The boys are at DC today, so I am sure he will be out on it most of the day.

Tonight is much of the same. DH doesn't have to work, so I am looking forward to a nice dinner at home, and then hopefully getting to bed early.  Christian has woken up the past couple of nights and thinks it's time for a party.  He was even singing at 3:00 this morning. Ugh.

Anyhow back to the grind, I have a lot to do today. Enjoy your day ladies!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Happy Spring! and also happy 3 days til my birthday! :D 

working the usual today, and then finally hitting the salon to have my hair dyed. it's been since October I think. while I'm at the mall, I'm going to go to Motherhood and check out their dresses.

I have so much to do before we leave for St. Thomas next week. I have to get all our summer clothes out and figure out what fits me and what doesn't. weeeee. 

TTC since October 2010 | BFP 12/29/11 | RRQ BORN 08/26/12
    planned | married | blogged
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Last night we had to meet with our contractor so I feel like I didn't get anything done so hopefully tonight that will change. I did sleep really good last night.

Today shold be an easy day at work. Home this afternoon to cook dinner. I hope to spray paint our air vents tonight so I can put them back up at the new house this weekend.

Follow Me on Pinterest

• Good morning!

Darian slept 9 hours straight last night!! We put him to bed early, but unfortunately we weren't smart enough to go to bed early ourselves, so he was up for the day earlier than usual too. But he's napping now so I should probably take advantage of the opportunity to do the same. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker
    Baby #2: Surprise BFP 9.19.12, EDD 5.24.13, natural m/c 10.19.13 at 9w
  • Good morning!

I'm jealous of everyones spring weather today, it's currently 24*F here and really cloudy. It's supposed in the 70's again at the end of the week though!

Last night was pretty uneventful, I did a quick treadmill workout then we had some left overs for dinner. I also started playing Draw Something with a few friends, it's really fun and really addictive!

Nothing special today just work then I need to go home get some cleaning done and make sure the guest room is ready for J's friend who will be staying with us Thurs-Sun.

image BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Good morning!  Another glorious day outside. 

Last night we went out to see 21 Jump Street and it was actually really funny.  AND, I got to have popcorn for dinner.  I did have a giant salad before we left, too, so that baby got something nutritious.

Today I am late shift (12-8).  One of the pharmacists called me to switch and I have NO problem sleeping in and getting a run in on the treadmill before work so I  jumped at the chance to switch shifts.  I'm 36 weeks today and got in a 3.3 mile run.  I'm so happy to still be able to run.

I am slightly ashamed to admit that I convinced DH to turn on our air conditioning for the next 3 days.  Between getting up to pee several times a night, I found I was just too miserable and hot with this heat wave.  We don't have a good breeze coming through our window at night and I was literally sleeping in a puddle of sweat the past 3 nights.  It supposed to cool back down on Friday so it will get turned off then.

Have a good day.

image image

• Good morning!

The weather here is the same as Bailey's so I'm looking forward towards the end of the week (not that I usually don't anyways) and some warmer weather.

Last night was low key, no school this week for spring break. I just made dinner and bummed around til bed. I couldn't fall asleep til almost 1 though. Fail.

Tonight is bunco and then home, nothing too exciting. Oh well, it's nice to have no or little plans sometimes.

Have a good day ladies!

Hayden Ellen 12/30/11 image The Plan The Dream
  • Good morning! Oh man, I fell asleep last night at 9:00. It was great - I got 9? glorious hours of sleep. I have auditions at lunch and after school today, which makes for another busy night. I'm also teaching clown falls in drama class today, which I'm a little worried about doing, given that I don't really want to spend all class taking falls myself (even if they are controlled falls).

I can't decide if I'm loving this weather or what. I'm glad to see spring, but 26? tomorrow? That's not cool. We don't get a/c in the school until June, and NONE of our windows open.

• image Bailey17:

Good morning!

I'm jealous of everyones spring weather today, it's currently 24*F here and really cloudy. It's supposed in the 70's again at the end of the week though!

Last night was pretty uneventful, I did a quick treadmill workout then we had some left overs for dinner. I also started playing Draw Something with a few friends, it's really fun and really addictive!

Nothing special today just work then I need to go home get some cleaning done and make sure the guest room is ready for J's friend who will be staying with us Thurs-Sun.

I started playing this last night too. So addicting!

• Happy Spring!

Hey, it's up to 31* Bailey!  Can't wait for the 73* they're predicing for Saturday and Sunday.  Except for the wind - it gets awful this time of year.

Not much going on here - just work.  Morale is still pretty down since we don't have any new information about the buyout.  We're all either honey badgers or Hunger Games tributes - can't decide which.

Have a great day, everyone!

PS - I'm envious of your new carpet, raynes.  I need carpet so badly.  Well, what I really want is hardwood floors, but that isn't going to happen in this house. 

image Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Today is just class and working on papers.  I played volleyball last night but it wasn't much fun because the team that we played sucked and were super intense. It is really nice here but they are predicting snow.  

I am also a little down because it looks like all rentals are going to be at least $1000-$1200 a month and we just can't do that right now, it would be cheaper to buy, but we can't do that either because we don't have the money and have to pay down the credit cards. I just have to suck it up. 

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • @ Charity - what's your user name, I want to play with you! And....you can't make fun of horrible drawings! :)

@ Les - 31* heat wave! I hope the wind this weekend isn't like last weekend!

image BabyName Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Bailey- it's charity5115

creative huh? And you can't make fun of mine either!

• I've been crazy busy at work to try and figure out where my boss left off with all of her tasks. That alone is going to take me the next 3 weeks while I'm still here. Oy. I do not envy the person I'm leaving behind when I go to my new job. It is a disaster with organization in our office. We really need a better system.

Tonight should be pretty low key. Last night I managed to drink way too much wine. I was thankfully safe when I woke up this morning from a hangover, but I'm not sure how. 

Another beautiful weather day for us, too. I'm still waiting for that final snow storm to show up and destroy all the pretty spring plants that think it's time for them to start growing. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • **First World Problem Alert**

I got in my car in the 77 degree weather today to find that my a/c has quit. That's going to need to be fixed pronto because I'm not going to be pregnant all summer with no a/c. We don't have it at home and we live at least 30 minutes on the interstate from everything. I will be miserable without it...

Other than that the day was okay...I ended up with a bonus prep so I got some extra work done!
    image image
    BFP 5/2/11, missed m/c, D&C 6/13/11
    BFP 12/8/11--Little Girl E Born 8/22/12