Relationships

I'm pist at myself

for not entering BF in the PYAB race.  I thought he'd be weirded out, but we chatted about it this weekend when we were discussing Annabelle's campaign (Jesus Christ, I am lame as hell), and he said he wouldn't have minded.

Boo.  

So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.

Re: I'm pist at myself

• I wouldn't object to you posting many pictures of him in various states of undress as part of a write in campaign.
    "As of page 2 this might be the most boring argument ever. It's making me long for Rape Day." - Mouse
  • image _Fenton:
    I wouldn't object to you posting many pictures of him in various states of undress as part of a write in campaign.

Ha!  This is tempting...

In a state of undress, huh?  Ok.  This is a self-portrait he took a few years ago, and I think it's hilarious.

And this is from the summer.  He was mid-sentence.  But whatever.

Apparently, he only deals in black and white.  He's all artsy.

• I'm probably going to DD that soon.  But I can't resist you, Fenton.

• cute!  he looks like so much fun.  he's tall too, right?  he'd totally have won.

i also like that his hair in the second picture is like egon from ghostbusters.

kiss it, nest.
  • Tee hee!  Thanks, Cville!

Yes, he is tall.  6'3".  And he would LOVE the reference to his hair.

• That first pic is cracking me up. I think we would be good friends dammit. 
  • He is a riot.  And he and Annabelle are besties.

When I'm out of town, he feeds her, and then takes pictures of them to send to me.  He's usually wearing one of my bras on his head whilst manhandling her.

• I should live someplace cooler that you would visit. 
  • image wingedbride:
    I should live someplace cooler that you would visit. 

I think it's a toss-up as to whose location is worse.  Mine's not exactly glamorous, but I make the best of it.

But, man.  I agree.  I would very much like to meet you.  I sense that we'd get on famously.

• image wingedbride:

::sobs quietly in corner:: 

• image buddhagouda:

image wingedbride:

::sobs quietly in corner:: 

Dont cry!  I don't know why you're crying, but knock it off.  If I hug you, will you feel better?  If Annabelle sneezes in your face, would that help?  If the boy drapes you in twinkle lights, will your troubles disappear?

• now that looks like a man who collects mannequinns ;-)

and yay for your pictures not double posting anymore! just in time for MM.

• image GhostofZeldaFitzgerald:

omg, you're dating the oldest Hanson brother!

ISAAAAACC! You need to show him this and then tell him he can MMMBop you anytime. 

• Ooooo....I do love twinkle lights. They would go wonderfully with the sexy man voice I'm currently rocking.
  • LOL!

He really doesn't look like Issac in person, I promise.  And he would absolutely kill himself if he knew you thought this.  Either that, or he'd get the biggest kick out of it.

• Whatever, those Hanson boys are a good looking bunch. Anyone who says different doesn't have any taste. Tell him to hold his head high, just like Isaac Hanson!

The Christmas light photo is cracking me up. 

• When he found the Xmas light photo a few weeks ago, I almost peed myself.  He is a very special boy.

• You realize the next time you two have sex, you're going to be thinking, "Mmmbop me, baby!" and start laughing and he'll have no idea why.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • I know that guy.  We used to bang.  A lot.
  • It's a good time, right??

• He's super cute! Thanks for the partial nude shot. NIIIIIIIIICE.
    "As of page 2 this might be the most boring argument ever. It's making me long for Rape Day." - Mouse
    It's a good time, right??

i wish you could post the super hot underwear picture.

because, yeah.

• image saraandmichael:

image GhostofZeldaFitzgerald:

because, yeah.

Now that was quite something....

image saraandmichael:

because, yeah.

Now that was quite something....

Sharing is caring. 
  • I really shouldn't post it.

But maybe you should check your FB messages.

I really shouldn't post it.

NO FAIR! 

• image buddhagouda:

NO FAIR! 

I'm sorry!  I can't bring myself to make it public.  It's just too much!  

IF you wanted to FB friend me and send me this pic, and you sent me a PM with the necessary link, I would not be totally opposed to that.

• image _Fenton:

IF you wanted to FB friend me and send me this pic, and you sent me a PM with the necessary link, I would not be totally opposed to that.

ygpm!