Inland Empire Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Happy Halloween Friday!

I love Halloween! I am usually never this happy so early in the morning.

It is cloudy and rainy here and I have "Thriller" playing.

It was so fun to see some of the students walk in dressed up.

This is the only holiday I love, it's all downhill from here for this grinch.

Happy Halloween!

So what are everyone's plans this weekend?

Re: Happy Halloween Friday!

• Tonight I will be handing out candy. Tomorrow- lunch with Kristy, dh is working as well. Sunday- church and relax, try to convince myself to clean and do laundry.
    imageimageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest image
  • Tonight-Halloween fun

Sat-Busy, busy: grocery shop, Target trip, lesson plans, laundry, pick up number and shirt for my 10k next week (weee!), cousin's birthday party, try to get to sleep early.

Sun-15 mile run, then a much needed pedicure. Lunch w/a friend and hopefully spend the rest of the day vegged on the couch!

• Happy Halloween! I am off to see my mom's kiddos in their Halloween parade then we'll probably go to lunch. I'm working all weekend and having lunch with a friend on Sunday.
  • ooh thriller. i'm going to need to play that now.

Tonight we will be at my parents house trick or treating and than handing out candy. tommorrow-maybe get some bloodwork done and my glucose test. than shopping for a new phone. And housework.

Sun-meeting my family in Yorba Linda for bed,bath and beyond special employee shopping event,so some major shopping. Than onto Northwoods Inn for my sisters really belated bday celebration. Than to Ikea to get bookcases,storage for the playroom and a new desk for DH. 

• Happy Halloween! Glad you are so chipper today Angie! Are you dressing up later?

It's humid here and looks like rain, but I volunteered yesterday to host an impromptu Halloween party for 15 5-8 year olds at my house. I work with refugee families, and the kids have no idea about Halloween but are feeling left out at school and such. Sigh...

Tomorrow I will sleep in, run, maybe go to the dog park, and then NAP! :) Then DH has a home game.

• I love Halloween. Tonight we're going to some friends house to hand out candy since we don't get trick-or-treater at our house.

Tomorrow my best friends are coming over for drinks and pasta

Sunday I will probably relax and take it easy

• Happy Halloween!

Tonight not sure what our plans are as of yet but it might just end up being the 2 of us so we may end up busting out the fondue set we got for our wedding and giving that a try.

Saturday, hit up the long beach aquarium and maybe just have dinner in long beach.

Sunday, relaxing and then dinner with the ILs

• image Lane615:

Happy Halloween! Glad you are so chipper today Angie! Are you dressing up later?

It's humid here and looks like rain, but I volunteered yesterday to host an impromptu Halloween party for 15 5-8 year olds at my house. I work with refugee families, and the kids have no idea about Halloween but are feeling left out at school and such. Sigh...

Tomorrow I will sleep in, run, maybe go to the dog park, and then NAP! :) Then DH has a home game.

Lane, that is so awesome of you to do that for those kids! Very admirable and brave, 5-8 year olds scare me. I can handle the teenagers cussing, smoking and fighting anyday over smaller kids.

My husband, brother and I are going to be break dancers. The "Funky Fresh Bunch" to be exact, inspired by the classic movie "Kickin it Old Skool".

• Sounds like a great costume Angie! It's not brave of me...because I'm so scared! I don't do well with kids...at all!
  • image Lane615:
    Sounds like a great costume Angie! It's not brave of me...because I'm so scared! I don't do well with kids...at all!

Haha, well good luck! I dont do very well with little kids either. I dont have very much patience, whatsoever.

At least I can yell at my older kids without them crying.

• Good morning. Happy Friday. I am just about to go take a shower but wanted to check in really quick. Happy halloween everybody. Tomorrow lunch with Robyn and I have some shopping to do. Sunday it's my nephews birthday and we're going minature golfing at castle park. I haven't been in forever. I'm really looking forward to it. I still can't believe he's turning 8!
  • Happy Halloween!!

It is deathly quiet in my office today...everyone's out but me =( ?Oh well, it'll make sneaking out of here early easy for me.

Tonight - Trick or Treating with the kiddos and his cousins

Sat. -Day: I'm having a girls day with a good friend that's visiting from Vegas. Yay!

Afternoon/Evening: DH's family is coming over for a BBQ -bleh! DH's girl cousin who HATES me with a passion will be spending a night (she swears I was the reason they grew apart. ?Kinda pathetic if you ask me) - -double bleh!

Sun. - Going to church for a very belated memorial mass for DH's grandmother who passed away a few months ago.?

• hoping to go TOTing with the kiddies if its not too cold.

sat - DH wants to take pics of the kiddies in their costumes b/c we dont have a really good shot of them outside, so poor things ahve to wear costumes again on sat. then shopping I think

sun - church and just chilin' somewhere in there I should clean.

• Happy Halloween!!

No plans tonight except to pass out candy to the trick-or-treaters that come by.  We usually get a good number of them.  Decided not to take Sarah out but we're going to a Jr League Harvest Festival tomorrow that will have a costume contest for kids so she'll wear her Ewok costume then.  I'll share pics!!  On Sunday, I've got another Riverside First Sunday volunteer thingy for the Jr League...if I survive past tomorrow with this stupid cold and pink eye! 

Hope everyone has a great Halloween and weekend!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers