Inland Empire Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

What are your Halloween Plans?

Now that I'm not moving, I need to do something and get out of this apartment, lol!  So I'm curious- what are your plans for today/tonight?

Don't worry about tomorrow. After all, today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday. Take each day as it comes...one at a time. Midnight Baking Adventures Blog

Re: What are your Halloween Plans?

• Today I work till 12. than I go get Dh and DD and we will head straight to my parents house so I can finish DD's halloween costume. than take her trick or treating. Than help my parents pass out candy and laugh at all the people getting scared by my dad's haunted house (aka the garage)
  • Working 6:30a - 11:30a, picking K up at 12. Babysitting, then Trev and I are going to head out to her house tonight to go trick or treating. I think they mentioned going in downtown Upland? She's going to be a ladybug for school (cutest costume ever), and a bride for tonight. Trev's going as the cable guy. We might meet up w/ our old neighbor kids and hang out w/ them for a bit, too, since they seem to miss us so much and Trev loves holidays when he can act like a 12 yr old.

• Me, the hubby and my brother are dressing up like break dancers. We go trick or treating every year with all my little cousins (half of frickin Colton).

I am hoping we finish early enough so we can make it to Becki's halloween party.

• I will be handing out candy. I don't know if our complex gets kids that come through or not. We lived there last year as well but we weren't home.
    imageimageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest image
  • I am going to my mom's school this morning to see her kiddos in their Halloween parade and then we'll probably go to lunch. Tonight I'm working.
  • Honestly not sure yet....Confused
  • We're taking the kiddo trick or treating with his cousins in Colton - - Hey! we might see you Angie!?

well, the hubs is taking him out with the other kids. I volunteered to stay at my cousin's place to hand out the candy.?

Afterwards, head home since we have to get up early on Saturday.?

• image orangeruffles:

We're taking the kiddo trick or treating with his cousins in Colton - - Hey! we might see you Angie! 

well, the hubs is taking him out with the other kids. I volunteered to stay at my cousin's place to hand out the candy. 

Afterwards, head home since we have to get up early on Saturday. 

Haha, awesome! Where will you be? Were in the ghetto, by the high school.

What is the kiddo dressing up as?

• We'll be by the houses by Barton Road -- in the Pacific Glen community.

The kiddo is going to be Yoda - -green light saber and all! His 2 older cousins will be a clone trooper and Darth Vader.

The other 2 boys will be Spiderman and Superman. My niece will be Ariel. ?We tried to get them all to dress up as something in Star Wars, but my niece was adamant about being Ariel b/c she wanted to wear the red hair wig- lol!

• A Star Wars theme would have been cute!

My cousins have a Batman theme going on, there is going to be a Batgirl, Batman and Joker.

• We'll be handing out candy on our front porch. We get tons of trick or treaters every year. I just hope I have enough candy to last me.
  • headed to one of the malls around here to do some TOTing, hopfully...