Inland Empire Nesties
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email [email protected]

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Not Moving Today :(

Very sad- house didn't close yet... they think maybe next Wednesday now- some last minute snafu with some paperwork = stuck in an apartment for another week.... at least I have more time to pack though, lol!
Don't worry about tomorrow. After all, today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday. Take each day as it comes...one at a time. Midnight Baking Adventures Blog

Re: Not Moving Today :(

• Oh that sucks!!! But more time to pack is always better. Plus you can just sit back and enjoy halloween now. By the way where are you living now anyway?
  • I currently live in Colton, but i'm moving to Menifee :) YAY!!!

Yeah, I was stressing on the packing anyway because I have been gone most of the month for training w/ work... so this gives me some time to really pack stuff well- most of it is done, but there are lots of odds and ends left.

Plus I LOVE halloween- I'll probably go to the Brandin' Iron now (I used to work there) and have a couple of drinks because my stress level is sky high, lol! :)

Don't worry about tomorrow. After all, today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday. Take each day as it comes...one at a time. Midnight Baking Adventures Blog
  • That's right I remember now. And you are moving to my part of town. Finally some more nesties by me.

When we pack it was so bad. It started out all organized everything labeled and marked. than it just turned into throw whatever you can into a box. So we still have boxes in our garage that we haven't attempted to unpack cause who knows what is in them.

I don't think I've ever been to BI for Halloween.Man I think the last time I went to the BI was for Roxie's 21st bday.

• That sucks! I'm sorry!
    imageimageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest image
  • That's a huge bummer. Sorry to hear!
  • image katdcliff:

That's right I remember now. And you are moving to my part of town. Finally some more nesties by me.

When we pack it was so bad. It started out all organized everything labeled and marked. than it just turned into throw whatever you can into a box. So we still have boxes in our garage that we haven't attempted to unpack cause who knows what is in them.

I don't think I've ever been to BI for Halloween.Man I think the last time I went to the BI was for Roxie's 21st bday.

Oh the BI for Halloween is WAY fun... HUGE costume contest worth lots of money- like $500 for 1st place, lol! We have fun those nights- but I rarely go there anymore since I quit working there, lol!

I can't wait to move down there!!! YAY for nesties in the Menifee/Murietta/Temecula area :)

• Well, at least you'll be moving the weekend of the Veteran's Day holiday -- more time to unpack =)

and of course, more time to pack the odds & ends as well as enjoy Halloween. Yay!?

• POOP!!!

Our move was like 2 weeks later than we originally thought.

Hang in there!

[IMG]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g290/sharra711/_MG_9583web.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g290/sharra711/312284_10150321901290216_44664480215_8480213_1268178111_n-1.jpg[/IMG]