Getting Pregnant

Faint but thick WondFo lines at 7 DPO...

On three different tests.  Then nothing since, and am evening of 9 DPO.  And I used a LOT throughout each day.

Last month was same deal.  This is seriously getting me down.   I keep staring at the stupid faint positives and taking more tests.  I can't decide if I just need to stop testing so early, or if this will be good info to give my doc.  I had bloodwork done 7 DPO too, so we'll see what it says.  

Just venting here.  Thanks for reading.   

Re: Faint but thick WondFo lines at 7 DPO...

• Thanks for stopping by. Hopefully you'll get an answer soon.

IVF #1: August 2012 Lupron Protocol: BFN
    IVF #2: Coming Soon!

• image jim&aim09:
    Thanks for stopping by. Hopefully you'll get an answer soon.

Yes 

• Oh guys I'm pretty sure she's intro'ed.  For sure she's posted.

OP - I know there have been some wonky ICs.  Maybe next time you get an early pos try following up w a frer or you could always wait til 8 or 9 or later to test.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

***Nestie Bestie w/ TheDeatons***

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• If you are taking them though out the day that could be why you only sometimes see a faint line. Usually when you are that early (are you charting to determine 7dpo, or some other way?) you need to test with FMU.

Guess you'll find out soon from your bw tho huh? 

Lilypie - (5WpR)
    Me(25) PCOS, Hypothyroidism & Incompetent Cervix  DH(27) Azoospermia
    4/11 Off BCPs -- Cycle 1-3 (6months) - No ovulation, Provera
    Cycle 4-6 - Provera, Clomid 50mg, CD23BW - All BFN (HSG-all clear)
    Dec 2011 DH S/A shows zero count - dx Azoo
    TESE 4/13/12 - Sperm found!! 5 viles frozen
    IVF ICSI #1- (Lupron protocol) 5R 2F 2dt- 2DP & 4CF - BFFN
    IVF ICSI #2-  (Antagonist protocol) Started stims 7/26
    ER 8/8 11R 9F 3dt - 9BF & 7BF (+HPT 8dp3dt)beta 1-184 beta 2- 1699 TWINS! EDD 5/1/13
    <312/9 Joshua David and Zoe Faith born too early at 19w4d due to incompetent cervix <3
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
      LAP Transabdominal Cerclage - 4/15/13 only possibility of carrying my children to term
     IVF ICSI #3 - June 2013 - canceled.
    IVF ICSI #3.2- (Antagonist Protocol) 7/26 start stims (same day, a year later from J & Z's stim start date!)
    ER - 8/7  19R 9F 3dt of 2 8BF embryos. (+ HPT 7dp3dt) Beta #1- 82.8 Beta #2- 821 Beta 3-7254
    9/11/13 - U/S showed 1 baby HR 135bpm! EDD 4/30/14
    It's a BOY!!
    2/9/14 - DX Gestational diabetes
    C-section scheduled for 4/7/14 (36w5d)
    Colin Joseph- 1:07pm 6lbs 14oz - Currently in the NICU
  • image jennylove1084:

Oh guys I'm pretty sure she's intro'ed.  For sure she's posted.

OP - I know there have been some wonky ICs.  Maybe next time you get an early pos try following up w a frer or you could always wait til 8 or 9 or later to test.

Thanks.  I did last month with the FRER and got a BFN.  I'm thinking just burning the rest of these damn WondFos and fighting the POAS addiction might be the way to go.   

• image jillbot5000:
    image jennylove1084:

Thanks.  I did last month with the FRER and got a BFN.  I'm thinking just burning the rest of these damn WondFos and fighting the POAS addiction might be the way to go.   

Yep.  Don't blame you though I am a POS a holic 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

***Nestie Bestie w/ TheDeatons***

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• image jennylove1084:

Not sure what the point of your first sentence was. No one was rude. She said she was just venting. And even if she wanted an answer, all we can say is wait a few days and test again.
    TTC since May 2010
  • image sapphireb:
    image jennylove1084:

Not sure what the point of your first sentence was. No one was rude. She said she was just venting. And even if she wanted an answer, all we can say is wait a few days and test again.

My first sentence included a side of snark. I take that back, being that she proved to me that she'd intro'd here.

I stand by my second sentence.

IVF #1: August 2012 Lupron Protocol: BFN
    IVF #2: Coming Soon!

• I personally am a "Wait 'til she's late" kind of tester.  So wouldn't test on 7 (or even 9) DPO.  And I'd also check your WondFo batch against the recalled ones just to make sure.

I guess it can't hurt to mention it to your doc.

GL!  hope you get some answers soon.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • There was a batch of WondFos that were giving a false positive.  They were from months ago, so I cannot tell you how to find out what the batch number might be, but maybe google it?  Hope you don't have the bad batch and you get a BFP with FMU!

As for 7DPO bw; your doctor is only checking your progesterone level to see if you ovulated.  They are not looking for hCG to see if you are pregnant.  This bw will be inconclusive for a pregnancy test.

Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

image image
    PAIF and SAIF welcome. IVF questions welcome, too.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • A friend of mine had TTTC and her doctor had her take PG tests daily starting at 6 DPO until AF. She got the same kind of thing - the positives would just go away after a few days. She was later diagnosed with hyperprolactinemia and is on progesterone shots to keep her pregnancy because her body wasn't producing enough on its own.

I think this may be a useful piece of info to give your doc. 

Follow Me on Pinterest
    TTC 17 months. Dx: MFI (morph=2,) LPD due to poor quality of ovulation because of mildly blocked fallopian tubes. B2B IUIs with injects were pending, but we had a surprise BFP after HSG! BabyFruit Ticker
  • image fusionbride:

I personally am a "Wait 'til she's late" kind of tester.  So wouldn't test on 7 (or even 9) DPO.  And I'd also check your WondFo batch against the recalled ones just to make sure.

I guess it can't hurt to mention it to your doc.

GL!  hope you get some answers soon.

This!

• image Jeep Doll:

There was a batch of WondFos that were giving a false positive.  They were from months ago, so I cannot tell you how to find out what the batch number might be, but maybe google it?  Hope you don't have the bad batch and you get a BFP with FMU!

As for 7DPO bw; your doctor is only checking your progesterone level to see if you ovulated.  They are not looking for hCG to see if you are pregnant.  This bw will be inconclusive for a pregnancy test.

The bad batch that I know of is lot W0110632-3 expiration date 6/2013 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Thanks again, everyone!  Some really good info.  Unfortunately, doesn't look like I have the bad batch...