Entertainment
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

Who's watching The River?

I finally watched the first 2 episodes last night.

It's ok but not great. Whenever it starts to get genuinely creepy, they do a cheap gimmicky moment that comes off as really lame IMO. But I do want to know if they find Emmett and what happened to him, so that'll keep me watching for now.

Is anyone else watching it?

Re: Who's watching The River?

• I'm watching.  I, too, don't find it to be anything to write home about but since it's a short series I'll continue to watch to find out what happens. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • H and I are watching it - but I can't get into it and don't really care about any of the characters.  We mainly spend the time laughing at the story line. 

Maybe it will get better??

Pregnancy Ticker Birthday
  • We wanted to love this!

I *think* we're halfway through the second episode. We fell asleep. 

To the poster who said, it's a short series: how short?

• image thatgirlang:

We wanted to love this!

::butting in::

I think it is 6 episodes

Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way."
    - Martin Luther King Jr.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • image SillyStraw:
    image thatgirlang:

We wanted to love this!

::butting in::

I think it is 6 episodes

Thanks! 

• hi there,.. well i am about to watch it though i iwsh i had some advice from you first..karla

unique wedding sites

• I am interested to watch The River and I have collected the CD.