June 2008 Weddings

Impatient and Whiney

We finally scheduled an U/S and it's not until March 26. Yes, I realize that's not too far away, but it seems like an eternity. We've yet to see this little guy or gal and it's driving me crazy. I didn't think I would be like this, but I am!
Neena Mae. 1/7/10
"A baby nursing at a mother's breast is an undeniable affirmation of our rootedness in nature." - David Suzuki
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Impatient and Whiney

• My first u/s with Cori wasn't until 20 weeks either. It's so hard to wait.
  • Oh man, I remember it felt like an eternity waiting for our big U/S. 
    DSC_0768
    Claire Elizabeth 12/31/2011
    Married Bio
  • My SIL is also pregnant (due mid August) and won't have an u/s until 20 weeks!  I told her there was no way I could wait that long!!  She missed the window for the NT scan so now she has to wait. I am sure time will fly and it'll be here before you know it!

• That seems like forever!  But you know what will happen, it will be here in a blink. :)  
    Married in 2008 - DD born in 2010 - EDD 6.15.2012!
  • It's so hard to wait for those ultrasounds!! It is fun to catch a glimpse of the baby! I hope the time passes quickly for you!
    Brooke & Codey 06.07.08

Our first little boy due May 14

• Thanks, gals! You'd think I'd be a little less neurotic about this considering my job- ha! I have women who don't get a single u/s during their pregnancy. I couldn't do that!

Here's to hoping the next 25 days fly by!

Neena Mae. 1/7/10
    "A baby nursing at a mother's breast is an undeniable affirmation of our rootedness in nature." - David Suzuki
    Pregnancy Ticker