Sex & Romance
Dear Community,

Our tech team has launched updates to The Nest today. As a result of these updates, members of the Nest Community will need to change their password in order to continue participating in the community. In addition, The Nest community member's avatars will be replaced with generic default avatars. If you wish to revert to your original avatar, you will need to re-upload it via The Nest.

If you have questions about this, please email help@theknot.com.

Thank you.

Note: This only affects The Nest's community members and will not affect members on The Bump or The Knot.

i have anxiety about sex...

whenever my boyfriend and i get into the mood, he moves a little too fast for me, and i dont have enough time to get 'ready', so to speak. I tell him to slow down, and he does, but sometimes it takes me so long to get ready, he loses his erection. i dont blame him, and i feel like its kind of my fault. i know i could just throw some lube on there, but even with lube it hurts afterwards because i wasnt relaxed enough. does anyone else have this problem? how have you coped with it?

Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: i have anxiety about sex...

• He's got to understand that women aren't like men. Women need time to warm up.

How oral sex for you? Let him start with that --- you should get more than sufficiently wet and sex will be a lot easier for you.

Talk to him about foreplay and the both of you taking it nice and easy and slow --- and have the discussion outside of the bedroom.:) PUt a positive spin on it: "Honey, you're so hot and I'd love it if sex could last a lot longer!" That should help matters a great deal.:)
  • he tried to do a little oral, but its been so long since wed done it, i dont think he remembered the technique i liked haha! so i told him what i like and were gonna try again. ill try and sexy talk him too, hopefully that works!
    Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Never be embarrassed by your body and its responses.  Never apologize for how long you take to get excited.

Oral or manual stimulation is standard.  If he goes a bit limp, you know how to get him back in the game.  Sex should always be mutually rewarding.   Your sex life should not be ruled by his penis. 

• ~NB~~NB~ member
    5000 Comments Combo Breaker
    image TarponMonoxide:
    He's got to understand that women aren't like men. Women need time to warm up.

True. His being ignorant and inconsiderate.
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter